Jim Spence

OceanRain

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, however substantial damage can be done to our club by people, regardless of whether or not you respect them. Surely thats worth challenging?

No?

That's actually a really good question, never really thought about that.

It really depends. Sorry cant really answer that

And your one of these tim like rangers fans. That gets offended by everything and lowers the standards of our club to the standards of the people you hate.

Although I would argue the point about letting my tummy get tickled as you put it. I listen to very few opinions from the media as I dont see why their opinion should be respected (good or bad opinions) As I have said I will always defend the club when I think it is needed. It does not need to defend itself from someone that is no better than that idiot in the pub that thinks he knows football and spouts pish.

Utter Utter shite.

tims,, as you call them have forever been downtrodden, hard done too, in their opinion, 95% of their distress & complaints are unfounded i:e: they are Paranoid.

We are responding to actual events.. Something that has happened, the comparison to them when we are fighting the fight is a major insult

Thats why I said it really depends on what you define as 'defending the club'. what would you class as defending the club.

I would not class as copying and pasting an email to the BBC as defending the club

You're a vile scumbag.

I doubt you're a Rangers fan but if you are I'm disgusted to support the sane club as you.

:wanker:

I have tried to e-mail BBC Complaints but their site will not accept my e-mail address. Any suggestions would be welcome except "Get another e-mail address". Is there an address I can write to. I know - I am a bit of a neandrethal as regards technology.

Did you complain at :http://www.bbc.co.uk/complaints/complain-online/

?

Utter Utter shite.

tims,, as you call them have forever been downtrodden, hard done too, in their opinion, 95% of their distress & complaints are unfounded i:e: they are Paranoid.

We are responding to actual events.. Something that has happened, the comparison to them when we are fighting the fight is a major insult

Exactly, I think this journo has made a stupid unfounded claim and that is why I would see it pointless to argue

Submitted, now to wait for the inevitable - the producer of the programme has investigated your complaint and says you are wrong. And round and round we go again.

That producer is Thomas Conner, guy with enough spare coin to make it through if he lost his Job..

Oirish family and a ST holder at the sewer

Exactly, I think this journo has made a stupid unfounded claim and that is why I would see it pointless to argue

He is a hater! you are really naive to think this was " a stupid unfounded claim" he and others have been at this from the start and he knew exactly what he was doing! Ffs!!!

following up to my 1st reply.It may help if you could give a scenario and I could answer

Someone with a large listener base base, regularly peddling proven lies an displaying signs of institutional bias on a daily basis ;)

Ring any bells

Personally how we are perceived out with our fanbase is incredibly important to me, so much so I have been accused of being a handringer.

Personally I believe it's critical to our future we build a global fan base. We have had wonderful press in many countries as a result of our simply stunning fan base. It's critical we build on that and anything which damages that is of concern to me.

There will be a time when fans pay circa £100 per year for regular TV feeds and promotions, that is really fundamental to our future success IMO as the way we view online media will change how football clubs are funded.

We already have a hugely under exploited ex pat network, we can expand that by the new friends we have acquired during this difficult time.

Anything which impacts our image globally concerns me, regardless of my opinion of the individual.

Sorry for the rant.

Someone with a large listener base base, regularly peddling proven lies an displaying signs of institutional bias on a daily basis ;)

Ring any bells

Personally how we are perceived out with our fanbase is incediy important to me, so much so I have been accused of being a handringer.

Personally I believe it's critical to our future we build a global fan base. We have had wonderful press in many countries as a result of our simply stunning fan base. It's critical we build on that and anything which damages that is of concern to me.

There wil be a time when fans pay circa £100 per year for regular TV feeds and promotions, that is really fundamental to our future success IMO as the way we view online media will change how football clubs are funded.

We already have a hufy under exploited ex pat network, we can expand that by the new friends we have acquired during this difficult time.

Anything which impacts our image globally concerns me, regardless of my opinion of the individual.

Sorry for the rant.

No rant IMO

A perfect summary of the damage these rhats can inflict on our future..

There wil be a time when fans pay circa £100 per year for regular TV feeds and promotions, that is really fundamental to our future success IMO as the way we view online media will change how football clubs are funded.

I really hope this happens. I want to be giving my money to the club in order to watch games in real time in the UK, just like the non UK customers can.

Ring any bells

Personally how we are perceived out with our fanbase is increbly important to me, so much so I have been accused of being a handringer.

We already have a hufy under exploited ex pat network, we can expand that by the new friends we have acquired during this difficult time.

Sorry for the rant.

Brilliant post. Hard to disagree with a lot of that. However, some journo in Scotland wont and never do that imo. I have never met anyone abroad and spoke to any fair minded person that has had a bad word to say about us and I am extremely proud of that.

I can see were you are coming from with that post. Unfortunately, im a stubborn bastard and cant change my mind haha

My complaint has been submitted. Here is the body of it."Jim Spence referred to Rangers FC, as the club that died. This is despite UEFA, and every other relevant impartial organisation clarifying that the club continued, and it was the company that previous owned the club that was being liquidated. This insult was despite the BBC trust already upholding a complaint about the anti Rangers bias in BBC Scotland regarding this matter. I do not see why I should pay my licence fee to listen to biased bigots with an agenda. I thought the point of the licence fee was that you could then enjoy the best of impartial broadcasting."