Jim Spence

OceanRain

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers Mate just put in complaint and worded as such:

Jim Spence is a reporter who has an anti Glasgow rangers bias.

This has been evident on a number of occasions and below is his latest

Live on SportSound:

"John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died"

As a license payer (No choice as required by law) it has become increasingly evident that BBC Scotland is riddled with a certain type of reporter particularly in the sports department.

You will be aware that I am not the first to complain on this subject / person and I think it is high time the BBC particularly in Scotland had a word with the likes of Spence and his like minded accomplices such as Stuart Cosgrove and Chris McLaughlin.

The BBC Trust will soon get fed up with these bheasts drawing adverse attention to their organisation.

Some day some one from London will eventually think "What the fuck is going on up there?"

Bombard them with complaints.

I remember reading that over a year ago. I'm sure it'll happen soon though...

While I agree he shouldn't get away with spouting that kind of shite on a publicly funded broadcasting company, so complain away. What difference it'll make I don't know. Folk have been complaining since all this pish started. Yet we are still hearing the same jibes.

At the end of the day, I'm a supporter of the club, I know the truth and that's all the matters to me. I could give less of a fuck if some guy wants to play to the deranged and obsessed idiots that infest Scottish football. I'll continue to to enjoy watching the same team I've watched and supported since I was born.

Jim the former Choir Bhoy Spence mocking Rangers? Never!

I'l reiterate for what will probably not be the last time; I couldn't give a flying fuck what any mhanky fucker such as Spence has to say about Rangers and although I find their ways disgusting they'd have to a lot do or say a lot worse to wind me up. However I can't stand back whilst my Club is mocked continually whilst no one dares speak or mock of the evil that exists at Torbett Towers - at least not when Peter "Goebbels" Lawwell has his say. For that reason I'll continue to complain over any distasteful comments, smears, lies or mocking about my Club and fellow fans.

We've got a massive support and we need to make a stand against this and demand impartial reporting.

While I agree he shouldn't get away with spouting that kind of shite on a publicly funded broadcasting company, so complain away. What difference it'll make I don't know. Folk have been complaining since all this pish started. Yet we are still hearing the same jibes.

At the end of the day, I'm a supporter of the club, I know the truth and that's all the matters to me. I could give less of a fuck if some guy wants to play to the deranged and obsessed idiots that infest Scottish football. I'll continue to to enjoy watching the same team I've watched and supported since I was born.

The fact is that lies become truths if not stamped on, we must make a stand and it shouldn't be the fans it should be the RFC doing the stamping

But this is a thread about Jim Spence and all you want to talk about is Paul Murray.

I was juxtaposing the issue that people are up in arms at a rangers hater, hating rangers whilst saying not too much about a rangers man helping to wipe millions of the clubs value.

But you knew that.

You can email, you can twitter, you can facebook, you can rangersmedia, you can follow follow all you want but unless you demonstrate peacefully in the thousands outside their premises you can kiss their butts, because they don't give a monkeys about how much damage they cause to The Rangers and their Fans because they know we won't do it ! :dry:;):sherlock: