Jim Spence

OceanRain

your right because the opinion of Rangers fans matter to me because the directly effects the philosophy of the club.

Some guy that has no relation to the club nor has any credentials imo to talk about football does not bother me.

Some people will think we support a club that died because of what he said?

That's an opinion of Rangers fans.

You're quick to attack your own and slow to defend your club.

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fired a complaint off. Sick and fed up with people like spence having a dig simply because he can, on a national radio. If you and I were to call in with bias bullshit, we would be cut off before we got the chance. As a licence payer, I am sick of all the shite the guy talks

Out of interest when would that be?

For example I was very vocal with aspects of Charles Green, Stadium name change, against the religious aspect of certain parts of the support. Thats all quite recent.

Really depends on what you would class as defend to see if that qualifies in your opinion.

Basically whenever I feel the club is doing the wrong thing or something goes against the tradition of the club. I dont usually tend to take notice of what other outside the club say. Maybe that comes from the fact that it was drummed into me that Rangers are better than everyone. Therefore, I find it very easy to brus of opinions from journos or tims

Some people will think we support a club that died because of what he said?

That's an opinion of Rangers fans.

You're quick to attack your own and slow to defend your club.

That is because we, Rangers fans define the club nobody else. So when when your argue with these types of comments your are only empowering these people. I refuse to give anyone that power over the club. Only way to do that imo is to set an example of taking the high road and doing our talking on the park

For example I was very vocal with aspects of Charles Green, Stadium name change, against the religious aspect of certain parts of the support. Thats all quite recent.

Really depends on what you would class as defend to see if that qualifies in your opinion.

Basically whenever I feel the club is doing the wrong thing or something goes against the tradition of the club. I dont usually tend to take notice of what other outside the club say. Maybe that comes from the fact that it was drummed into me that Rangers are better than everyone. Therefore, I find it very easy to brus of opinions from journos or tims

If you have concerns about the "religious aspect" then that would suggest to me how we are perceived externally is an important issue for you.

Does the fact we have a broadcaster regularly peddling a lie about our club having died not also raise concerns for a similar reason?

There's a surprise ...

Your against Green, bringing money into the club and a so called sectarian problem that doesn't exist ...

I've kept out this and watched your replies but your an absolute fud ... I mean that ... horrid individual

That is because we, Rangers fans define the club nobody else. So when when your argue with these types of comments your are only empowering these people. I refuse to give anyone that power over the club. Only way to do that imo is to set an example of taking the high road and doing our talking on the park

Aye doing our talking on the park will shut him up! Good call!.

There's a surprise ...

Your against Green, bringing money into the club and a so called sectarian problem that doesn't exist ...

I've kept out this and watched your replies but your an absolute fud ... I mean that ... horrid individual

I prefer a more measured response, but your forthright style is becoming somewhat endearing.

Although I suspect we won't agree on much ;)

YOUR COMPLAINT:

Complaint Summary: Why did Jim Spence say this live on air "

Full Complaint: Why did Jim Spence say live on air this"John McClelland, former Chairman of the old club that died" despite my original complaint being up held by the BBC Trust? see http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-22951447 Please explain and correct this as it is not in terms with the trust ruling on "accuracy" Thank you!

----------

Thank you again for contacting us.

BBC Complaints

Been edited out of podcast but still left in "old Club" got you again BBC haters!!! :dry:

If you have concerns about the "religious aspect" then that would suggest to me how we are perceived externally is an important issue for you.

Does the fact we have a broadcaster regularly peddling a lie about our club having died not also raise concerns for a similar reason?

My anointment towards the religious aspect isn't to do with how that makes us look its more to do with my own views on religion but that another point haha.

I do care how we are perceived but only with people I respect and that certainly isnt many scottish journos.

My anointment towards the religious aspect isn't to do with how that makes us look its more to do with my own views on religion but that another point haha.

I do care how we are perceived but only with people I respect and that certainly isnt many scottish journos.

Ok, however substantial damage can be done to our club by people, regardless of whether or not you respect them. Surely thats worth challenging?

No?

Basically whenever I feel the club is doing the wrong thing or something goes against the tradition of the club. I dont usually tend to take notice of what other outside the club say.

Maybe that comes from the fact that it was drummed into me that Rangers are better than everyone. Therefore, I find it very easy to brus of opinions from journos or tims

That's not defending the club ya fucking arsehole.