Jim Spence

OceanRain

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The answer is not to listen to them, switch over to 5 Live or Talksport. What these half wits do not realise is that half the country follows Rangers and they are successfully managing to alienate all of us. This will no doubt be reflected in listening figures and their silly little bigoted show will be no more. They seem to think they are immune from the demise of Scottish Football...

We are recognised as the same club by every authority that has spoken on it. Spence knows this, and that it's considered by his employer to be innacurate reporting to claim otherwise. But he still spouts his pish. Don't be such a dick Jim, you don't have to be such a wank for your entire life, there's still time (tu)

I see another BBC halfwit has got in on the act.

Tom Irish saying Celtic are 'Scotlands most successful club' in his rag today.

Well celtic certainly are not. But you have to concede, nearly all of their fans are experts in Scottish law and business, they seem to know more than any institution or ruling body. It's all so impressive how they can overrule all sorts of decisions without having to study any of it.

Rangers are the worlds most successful club, so you would have to be Irish to say Celtic are Scotland's most successful club. As for Spence? Complain about his bigoted comments, why should we pay his wages? Get him the fucking sack, give him something to really hate us for. He is a wee fucking prick, nothing more nothing less.

I can't understand why anyone Is offended by "they are Scotlands most successful club " pish .If they are of rodent persuasion then of course they will say this and if they are of the bluenose variety then it will be the official line .For me it only determines where your allegiance lies .The Irish scumbag piece if excrement has just confirmed his .

I can't understand why anyone Is offended by "they are Scotlands most successful club " pish .If they are of rodent persuasion then of course they will say this and if they are of the bluenose variety then it will be the official line .For me it only determines where your allegiance lies .The Irish scumbag piece if excrement has just confirmed his .

Because its inaccurate and a lie

The ginger-haired little fuck in question has previous and being a pal of the under-fire 'good guy when you get to know him' English (another BBC-funded little fud) he'll continue down this road of bating us for fun.

Despite our complaints BBC Scotland will not sack him.

He's like the other Rangers-hating presenters on their books (the majority in fact) - bomb-proof.

Remember, the little ginger-haired fuck is on record as stating on-air...."I'm a good Catholic boy from Dundee" when no-one had asked about his religion!

I'd much prefer it if he were put in stocks in the centre-circle at Ibrox for a full month (day and night....I wouldn't even feed the little fuck) and we were allowed to throw rotten fruit and dog shit at his twisted Tarrier face.

If the club charged us for the pleasure of same (50p per throw?) we'd make £'millions.

Because its inaccurate and a lie

Its only a lie in their own wee world .Makes no difference to what we think or even the outside world .If you want to believe the beggars are more successful your going to do it anyway.

Likewise if you believe that Rangers are the most successful then your going to believe this .

Its only a lie in their own wee world .Makes no difference to what we think or even the outside world .If you want to believe the beggars are more successful your going to do it anyway.

Likewise if you believe that Rangers are the most successful then your going to believe this .

IMO it makes a big difference in the real world

People hear it and believe it

It would be good to check back when cunts like english (was in a bookshop and this tit was in there and his bill came to £71) and spence yeah the one whose son played for Dundee and many believe the alleged rumours that he used to get a hardon on the cold showers looking at his teammates, of course I have no thoughts one way or the other re these alleged comments.

Now back to the point..............you have to wonder giving their background and spences comment re good catholic(wish they would use the word roman with catholic)boy if they come out with these outrageous lies to take the heat off yet another disgusting expose (can't do the ' above the 'e' lol) of the evil that is the roman church...........btw they way anyone heard anything from mr kearney recently or is he still reeling from the disgraced ex cardinals sinful and lying past.

In a way the cunt that is english is right in a twisted way as they're the most successful Irish team who happen to play their football in Scotland as that great Billy Kindle once said.

I'm with bogtrotters and co here! This isn't about mock offendedness etc this is about blatant lies being spread on a nationwide scale!

I don't know how this doesn't piss folk off! If we can lose that vile tarrier fuck his job then al have a wee party!

He is exactly the type of reptile the club should be going after.

Simply a bitter hate filled fckwit who has found life in Rangers recent challenges, a typical example of Scotland 2013.

It would be good to check back when cunts like english (was in a bookshop and this tit was in there and his bill came to £71) and spence yeah the one whose son played for Dundee and many believe the alleged rumours that he used to get a hardon on the cold showers looking at his teammates, of course I have no thoughts one way or the other re these alleged comments.

ED, you think every Celtic fan/catholic is Jackie Trent!

ED, you think every Celtic fan/catholic is Jackie Trent!

No way Bud, have you seen the size of their families ..................and before you say it , it seems to be woman are safe when they reach child bearing age................re the hardon for that son of the good catholic boy, only going on what many believe re the alleged comments.

Me can't confirm or deny if allegations are rumour or fact, but cold shower and hardon hmmmmmmmmmmm

No way Bud, have you seen the size of their families ..................and before you say it , it seems to be woman are safe when they reach child bearing age................re the hardon for that son of the good catholic boy, only going on what many believe re the alleged comments.

Me can't confirm or deny if allegations are rumour or fact, but cold shower and hardon hmmmmmmmmmmm

:lol:

IMO it makes a big difference in the real world

People hear it and believe it

You're going to believe what you're told ,depending on the source. All round the world people listen to the BBC , thinking they are the bastion of neutrality, and they will believe this, when facts prove otherwise. That's why it should be challenged - its inaccurate and misleading.

Only in Scotland. .. nowhere else do they talk about new clubs... not for leeds, fiorentina... etc.

This country is getting pathetic where people from journos to councillors to MPs cannot be professional in nor objective in their work. It is really sad.

FFS,

13 pages on the blog about a remark made by a journo!

I, for one, could not give a royal fuck about what a no-life like Spence says. Nobody likes us - I don't care.

I am a hell of a lot more concerned about the leadership and direction of our club. The Boardroom fiasco gets me more concerned than Spence.

Easy solution for him....switch off the BBC.

FFS,

13 pages on the blog about a remark made by a journo!

I, for one, could not give a royal fuck about what a no-life like Spence says. Nobody likes us - I don't care.

I am a hell of a lot more concerned about the leadership and direction of our club. The Boardroom fiasco gets me more concerned than Spence.

Easy solution for him....switch off the BBC.

doh