Wonga Would have been cheaper!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When stockbridge told us he had put his own cash into the club to cover bills I assumed he gave us this and never received it back, but can I now assume it was a short term loan with exaggerated APR? Or am I just getting cynical?

A finance director who can fuck up the finances but get 100% bonus because our 7m a year squad won the Scottish 4th tier. And film a fellow director in a compromising position which ends up on you tube. For me it doesn't matter what the terms of his investment were he should be gone already

Is this loan and intrest paid back or is it debt? Its worrying figures but is it corrupt or, a measure of how difficult getting credit is?

Good question which could be very simply answered by the Board, and so put and end to all the speculation and uncertainty.

As I said before, over to the Board . . .

What a pile of shite, yet again. No marks, no pals, no life and no brains!

New business linked to an old one in liquidation by virtue that the revenue is generated by the same football club. Aye right, nay bother! Surprised we even got any credit. BTW, wonga rates are higher, not that even they would lend us money.

I worked out 450,000 is 76.27% of 590,000.

100% of 590,000 is 590,000

so 440% = 590,000 +590,000+590,000+590,000+245,000 =2,605,000. But don't let that get in the way.

Yeah but the 440% is annualised and a fair representation.

But don't let that get in the way.

If this is true it's an absolute disgrace.