***The Official Ayr V Rangers Match Thread***

elephants stoned

So just think how many they would get upfront together regular

Like the first half of last season

Perhaps. But with us scoring freely and not conceding I'd be reluctant to change too much.

I rate Daly though, so would perservere with him even if he didn't score 4 last week.

Perhaps. But with us scoring freely and not conceding I'd be reluctant to change too much.

I rate Daly though, so would perservere with him even if he didn't score 4 last week.

I appreciate what your saying mate and genuinely can't disagree if that's your outlook but IMO I just think at this moment that's the 11 best we have for each position (tu)

I appreciate what your saying mate and genuinely can't disagree if that's your outlook but IMO I just think at this moment that's the 11 best we have for each position (tu)

I'd be happy with that line up mate. The strongest line up is purely subjective though. Like you picked Cribari but I'd guess lots would prefer Faure.

Better play 2 up front and no long ball pish

My team would be

Bell

McAusland Moshni Cribari Wallace

Peralta

Law Black McLeod

Little McCulloch

Is dropping 4 goal Daly your way of stimulating debate? Stupidity? Or cause you think he contributes nothing?

Read the posts above ya stupid wee taig prick before talking shite

Na I'd rather just draw my own conclusion about your real Motives for wanting to drop a player who scored 4 goals rather, which are non footballing ones, than listen to ur made up shite!

Na I'd rather just draw my own conclusion about your real Motives for wanting to drop a player who scored 4 goals rather, which are non footballing ones, than listen to ur made up shite!

I've said plenty times what I think about Daly

Even got a 24h ban off BluePeter for saying what I thought - it didn't effect me as I was in Amsterdam for the Europa league final and didn't even know I was banned

So again before talking absolute shite have a wee think

If I've got something to say about Daly I'll say it

I don't need to convince myself Jig and Little are a better partnership

If we keep our clinical edge you could be right but I suspect a lower scoreline as in football 2 big scores in a row don't seem to happen - but very happy if wrong

Ayr have a goal difference of 1 so I suspect it's possible.

Watching Little frustrates me but his record speaks for itself, what way do you walk to get there from Ayr train station :pipe:

Get off at Newton Station if you can, then walk straight up Walker Rd (about quarter mile) then turn right, you will see the flood lights.

If you do go into Ayr station its about a 2-3 mile walk.

G

Has to be the same side as Saturday, although I really can't stand the idea of playing guys out of position.

Really? You haven't mentioned it. :D

It looks like Foster is struggling with an Achilles injury, so McAusland could come back in. Other than that I think we're good to go. Hutton will be back on the bench too.

I don't think you can change the team too much after last weeks performance....with foster looking doubtful I think macusland should get his chance and is be disappointed if faure got shoe horned in at right back which would disrupt the balance of the team....

Hopefully we can build on last week and il predict a 4-0 win....

One of the best away trips I've ever been on was to Ayr in cup 10 years ago. My old RSC which was a minibus at that time, the night before the minibus we used broke down, so we were going to go on the bus I go on now when my da decided to offer the bus his old Caravanette. 12 of us or something like that all squeezing into this caravanette. Rangers videos on and everything. :lol:

We christened the caravan "the mystery machine" and nicknamed the bus the Scooby Doo Loyal after that. :lol:

Good old days.