About time a ref had the baws to send that wee mutant off

There should be more calling for it, imagine an automatic fine and few games ban, bet they wouldn't be so keen to do it and could just get back to watching the game instead of watching these guys roll around like fucking wee lassies.

I know. Something has to be done. I watch Spanish football quite a bit, the quality of football is good, especially in the classicos, but the fucking cheating and crying makes my blood boil. It happens in every league now. The referees buy their shit though, that's the problem. Dishing of yellows and reds for fuck all, ruins the game as well.

Cannot stand Ashley Young, he's a wee cheating diving cunt.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irrespective of the rolling about by Neymar, who I recall does it quite a lot for Brazil as well, if Brown hadn't kicked out like he did and when he did he would never have been sent off. From the refs position all he would have seen is Brown kick out at Neymar after the whistle had blown and there was no reason for Brown to kick out like he did so according to the rules of the game he deserved a straight red for his actions, irrespective of how Neymar behaved.

I would have said he deserved 2 bookings rather than a straight red - the foul was a definite booking and the wee kick out was a booking as it was pretty soft. You can't get away with stuff like that in the champions league, wouldn't have been a red in the spl though!

2 English teams were playing tonight, yet ITV down here showed Cuntic v Barca.

Never in all the time that we played in the CL did that happen on ITV.

The only time we were on there was if it was a Battle of Britain match, vs Man U etc.

Or if the English teams had been knocked out , we might get on ITV, but never this.

I even phoned ITV once, years ago when we had a critical final game, and Arsenal had already easily qualified to ask why they could not have switched to our match, and was told that they could not switch matches because it had already been scheduled and that there are a lot more Arse fans than Rangers here.

So I would like to know what suddenly changed their minds.

I think this must have been before Sky got the main rights to CL.

If you notice now ITV only get one game per CL week whereas before, Scottish teams were shown in Scotland,and English teams were shown south of the border.

I would have said he deserved 2 bookings rather than a straight red - the foul was a definite booking and the wee kick out was a booking as it was pretty soft. You can't get away with stuff like that in the champions league, wouldn't have been a red in the spl though!

The thing is if there is intent then is a red card, that the law of the land. The original foul was a yellow card every day of the week however if you step towards a player and take a boot at him, it doesn't matter if it connects or not its a red card its the intent that matters. The shite got what he deserved although neymar milked it

If cellic had took one of those chances they had late on they could have got something. As it is another games slips away...oh dear.

Brown deserves everything he gets. The lad doesn't use the brains god gave him and he is largely culpable for the defeat.

does Naymar play act? aye of course he does - but dont give him an oppertunity to do so by intentionally kicking him in the back. Its not rocket science.

Brown should have been sent off in the game against Shaktar Karagandy where his assault on a player was far worse than this rightful sending off offence, the scores were poised at 0-0 at that time and if he had been jusifiably sent off every chance they would not be in the CL proper. Remember the tackle that delahunt and cabal said that didn't happen ! ;):sherlock:

The thing is if there is intent then is a red card, that the law of the land. The original foul was a yellow card every day of the week however if you step towards a player and take a boot at him, it doesn't matter if it connects or not its a red card its the intent that matters. The shite got what he deserved although neymar milked it

One of those ones that is harsh when its against you but funny when it happens to scott brown. Thing is i don't like seeing them getting decisions against as they will claim they were cheated out the game as they always do. Think Barca would have broken them down eventually, even though 0-0 would hardly be a bad result for them

Brown should have been sent off in the game against Shaktar Karagandy where his assault on a player was far worse than this rightful sending off offence, the scores were poised at 0-0 at that time and if he had been jusifiably sent off every chance they would not be in the CL proper. Remember the tackle that delahunt and cabal said that didn't happen ! ;):sherlock:

Bwaaaaawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhawhaw . . . watched that Scotland Today and the reporter said broonie 'flicked' his boot at him . . this country is full of cowardly apologists that give you the dry boak and there's one or two not far from here as well ! ;):sherlock:

Not remember Steven Whittaker got a straight red for throwing the ball at someone? If that's worthy of a red card then that shows where we stand.

I don't get them saying "Brown flicked his boot at him", that's an admission of guilt, when a player flicks his head towards another player its a straight red so what's the difference here?