Septic Fan on 5 Live

LythamGer

I was in the car this morning listening to the podcast of last night's 5 Live programme (don't download the BBC Scotland one any more, for obvious reasons!) and something happened that had me literally laughing out loud!

In the middle of discussing their game against Barca and how Broon was stupid to get himself sent off, they had a caller from Manchester giving his opinion on the game. This guy described himself as a Celtic fan and, for the most part, was pretty reasonable in his comments.

He then went on a bit of a rant about how the BBC in Scotland, on a night when they were playing Barcelona in the Champions League, had spent the whole evening talking about the Rangers financial results. He also stated that we didn't exist anymore and that we were heading for administration again (obvious contradiction there).

In the end the presenter had to cut him off and move on. I could feel his pain!!

The irony, that hopefully I wasn't alone in spotting, was that this guy was doing exactly what he was criticising BBC Scotland for doing - i.e. TALKING ABOUT US instead of his own team!

Good to see the obsession continuing - It's all about The Rangers !!!!!!!!

Just thought I'd share as it made me laugh :lol:

I was in the car this morning listening to the podcast of last night's 5 Live programme (don't download the BBC Scotland one any more, for obvious reasons!) and something happened that had me literally laughing out loud!

In the middle of discussing their game against Barca and how Broon was stupid to get himself sent off, they had a caller from Manchester giving his opinion on the game. This guy described himself as a Celtic fan and, for the most part, was pretty reasonable in his comments.

He then went on a bit of a rant about how the BBC in Scotland, on a night when they were playing Barcelona in the Champions League, had spent the whole evening talking about the Rangers financial results. He also stated that we didn't exist anymore and that we were heading for administration again (obvious contradiction there).

In the end the presenter had to cut him off and move on. I could feel his pain!!

The irony, that hopefully I wasn't alone in spotting, was that this guy was doing exactly what he was criticising BBC Scotland for doing - i.e. TALKING ABOUT US instead of his own team!

He probably posts on here.

There was one on clyde last night and all he done was talk about Rangers then Kenny Shiels asks him what his thoughs were about the game and he said what game? Kenny says the Celtic Barca game and the guys says oh a forgot about that, fucking cunts are mentally ill.

They're getting worried that their big plan is coming of the tracks. The CL looks like a battle for third place and their hope for a treble has gone yet again. The big worry is that the may we loose more players at the end of the season. If it hadn't been for their keeper they would have been humiliated last night, how long will he hang about as he obviously wants to play for England.

No doubt they will launch more attacks on our club as all they can do, they are getting worried.

By the time we get back up the leagues their side will be a shadow of the side we last played against. The keeper is next to go . Then what is left ?

They are down sizing all the time to keep going. We won`t need as much investment as you think to compete against them.

You joined near the 12th of July, you're clearly a bigot.

You had me spooked there! I was wondering how you knew when I joined - thought you were stalking me!

Just found out. Clearly I'm an old technophobe as well!

By the time we get back up the leagues their side will be a shadow of the side we last played against. The keeper is next to go . Then what is left ?

They are down sizing all the time to keep going. We won`t need as much investment as you think to compete against them.

Redsox,

My main worry, is that they're stockpiling cash for when we get back. Selling their best players, and banking Champions League money. They should have a serious war chest for when we get back.

We'll need some serious investment to compete, I reckon?

They're getting worried that their big plan is coming of the tracks. The CL looks like a battle for third place and their hope for a treble has gone yet again. The big worry is that the may we loose more players at the end of the season. If it hadn't been for their keeper they would have been humiliated last night, how long will he hang about as he obviously wants to play for England.

No doubt they will launch more attacks on our club as all they can do, they are getting worried.

Eh?

And also (td)

Redsox,

My main worry, is that they're stockpiling cash for when we get back. Selling their best players, and banking Champions League money. They should have a serious war chest for when we get back.

Who cares what they are doing.

Redsox,

This has always been the case.

We have some players on our books that we brought in for pretty much no money, that will certainly be salable assets.

We will almost certainly be doing another share issue before or just as we reach the top flight, both matherco and minico would have to do another share issue, this has always been the plan IMO.