rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

Are you really trying to claim the 3rd tier is on a level with the SPL?

A fair number of SPL teams could give us a decent game on their day that can hardly be said of this league. We beat the 3rd place side 8-0 a week ago FFS and they are of a very similar quality to Dunfermline

No but the relative gap between us and the rest of the league is just as wide as its ever been. And I can remember watching us score 7 against teams in the spl.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A fair number of SPL teams could give us a decent game on their day that can hardly be said of this league. We beat the 3rd place side 8-0 a week ago FFS and they are of a very similar quality to Dunfermline

Aah good old school boy logic so just because we win 8-0 it means we'll beat them by a similar score. Aye ok.

Why the fuck does it matter who we play. We don't have a full strength squad, so what exactly is the fucking problem here?

A good number of people travel far further than from Fife

Who cares? Whether you're travelling from ibrox or the fucking moon, we don't have a full strength squad to choose from. It's the correct decision.

No but the relative gap between us and the rest of the league is just as wide as its ever been. And I can remember watching us score 7 against teams in the spl.

When did SPL teams become part time?

The relative gap is much wider now.

As I just pointed out we beat a similar standard team 8-0 a week ago

Why the fuck does it matter who we play. We don't have a full strength squad, so what exactly is the fucking problem here?

The fucking problem is that a club who has had the level of support they have ,from people who have stuck with them in very difficult circumstances, should think more of that support.

We don't need a "full strength side" to beat Dunfermline.

That is why we have a squad that costs us £8 million in the 3rd tier

No game at this level should ever be called off for the lack of a few players. It's not La Liga is it

Plus some of us have jobs where leave is hard to get when you want it

I have sympathy for you, I don't want to hear of anyone lose money in trying to support Rangers.

However, it seems like you will be quite unique in that you live a several hours travel away and find it difficult to get time off work and have already booked your travel to the game. I don't believe any of that is the club's fault. In your position I'd be annoyed and angry but much of that would be at myself for not checking that there was potential for this game to be called off.

If the game was cancelled 2 weeks ago because the Ramsden's Cup took precedence, would that still have meant you lost money?

Merely reinforces the view that our young players are not to be trusted by McCoist. An ideal opportunity for players like Aird, McAusland, McKay, Faure, Clark etc to get some much needed game time. And spare me this pish about our hardest opponents and we need a full strength squad. Utterly pathetic arguments for a team that will come nowhere near us over the course of the season.

And if we got beat then we get beat. We are 5 points ahead already and its only just in to October. We have more than enough players in the squad to play anyone in this league regardless of call ups.

Cowards way out.

The fucking problem is that a club who has had the level of support the have ,from people who have stuck with them in very difficult circumstances, should think more of that support.

We don't need a "full strength side" to beat Dunfermline.

That is why we have a squad that costs us £8 million in the 3rd tier

Who gives a fuck how much our squad costs? What you're saying to me is that you'd rather we had a squad not a full strength so you can go and watch the game. How fucking selfish is that?

Merely reinforces the view that our young players are not to be trusted by McCoist. An ideal opportunity for players like Aird, McAusland, McKay, Faure, Clark etc to get some much needed game time. And spare me this pish about our hardest opponents and we need a full strength squad. Utterly pathetic arguments for a team that will come nowhere near us over the course of the season.

And if we got beat then we get beat. We are 5 points ahead already and its only just in to October. We have more than enough players in the squad to play anyone in this league regardless of call ups.

Cowards way out.

doh

Absolutely amazing how many are unhappy about changing a game when we do not have a full strength team against our nearest rivals. These are the same arseholes that would be moaning if we didn't win, who can pick the team better than the manager and want to see us win in style week in week out. Unfortunate for those who have made travel plans though but no of Rangers doing - international call ups are out with the clubs control.

I have sympathy for you, I don't want to hear of anyone lose money in trying to support Rangers.

However, it seems like you will be quite unique in that you live a several hours travel away and find it difficult to get time off work and have already booked your travel to the game. I don't believe any of that is the club's fault. In your position I'd be annoyed and angry but much of that would be at myself for not checking that there was potential for this game to be called off.

If the game was cancelled 2 weeks ago because the Ramsden's Cup took precedence, would that still have meant you lost money?

If it was just about money I would not have bought season tickets to see a grand total of two games in the last two seasons.

The money is a pain but the real annoyance is not seeing the game and knowing I may get one more chance this season. I hardly get any weekends off and when I do it is not certain the game will suit.

Cowards way out.

(tu)

Running scared.

Not the Rangers way!

If it was just about money I would not have bought season tickets to see a grand total of two games in the last two seasons.

The money is a pain but the real annoyance is not seeing the game and knowing I may get one more chance this season. I hardly get any weekends off and when I do it is not certain the game will suit.

Well I commend you for buying a season ticket and see why you'd be angry and whether we agree with the decision, it was always likely, but had to be dependant on the number of call ups to the international sides, which were only announced today.

I hope you can make another game to compensate.

Who gives a fuck how much our squad costs? What you're saying to me is that you'd rather we had a squad not a full strength so you can go and watch the game. How fucking selfish is that?

About as selfish as a man who takes £800k to manage saying he cannot manage the squad he insisted on signing. Only one player signed this season will be missing so we still have the other 7 he claimed would enable us to challenge for trophies and win the leagues we were in