rangers v dunfermline postponed

tam watp

Looks like we've adopted the mentality of a lower division side instead of behaving like the biggest and best club in the land. A sad day.

We'd have wiped the floor with Dunfermline minus the international call ups. We'd have had Daly and Clark up front, Law and Black in centre mid, Mohsni and Jig at centre back and Bell in nets. The spine of the side would be intact.

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wish to support my team is currently costing me nearly £300 per game watched just for tickets and you call that selfish?

My belief that we have a squad good enough to beat any team from that level of football with or without a few players is selfish?

I already said if I thought there was the slightest chance playing the game would damage our chances I would have said nothing but it simply isn't the case. The team quoted above by many posters would easily beat Dunfermline or any other team in that league without breaking sweat

I'm sorry you're going to miss this game I really am. But there is no way in hell Rangers should risk a weakened squad simply because some fans have made plans already to get there.

Its a lost match for me on my season ticket. Our bus had a good day planned in the calvay club. when people start moaning about fixtures piling up then they go talk to the wall

Well speaking as someone whos bus leaves from the Calvay club and who plays in the Calvay. The club is going to be there for the considerable future, there's plenty of other days at the club you can have trust me.

I'm sorry you're going to miss this game I really am. But there is no way in hell Rangers should risk a weakened squad simply because some fans have made plans already to get there.

Look mate.

We really shouldn't argue about it but should just agree we see it differently.

You see it as a risk and that's fair enough if that's how you feel whereas I saw it as a chance for some other players to get some game time and did not think there was any chance of us not winning. Nothing will make me believe we need those players to beat Dunfermline.

Absolutely the wrong decision.

We easily have the resources to beat any team in this league minus the call-ups.

This decision won't do the young boys confidence any good at all.

Mccoist and Durrant were in my work last week having a couple of pints, if they're in again before this match was due to take place I'll be asking them about the decision and see what they say.

Gutted.

About six weeks ago along with my brother in law and our wives we arranged a week end in Glasgow to coincide with this match.Looking forward to my first visit to Ibrox this season after attending the game at Stranraer earlier in the season.

Given the size of our squad and the number of former premier league players it contains I would have thought we had the beating of this lot regardless of call ups.

Does Ally not have enough faith in the remainder of the players?

Certainly has not considered the large number of fans who travel from all over the U.K. and beyond at great expense to watch the Rangers.Just have to enjoy ourselves regardless.

Gutted.

About six weeks ago along with my brother in law and our wives we arranged a week end in Glasgow to coincide with this match.Looking forward to my first visit to Ibrox this season after attending the game at Stranraer earlier in the season.

Given the size of our squad and the number of former premier league players it contains I would have thought we had the beating of this lot regardless of call ups.

Does Ally not have enough faith in the remainder of the players?

Certainly has not considered the large number of fans who travel from all over the U.K. and beyond at great expense to watch the Rangers.Just have to enjoy ourselves regardless.

No he's considered his team, and his team only. The way a manager should be.

Considering his team and his job my god what is he thinking. Let me see

Win ugly v forfar with full team except Blacj and calls for him to be sacked

Win well v stenny... ach well it is what is expected.

Take a wage cut...my god it aint enough should be sacked or at least 75% cut..

The guy cannot win I give up I really do.

He wouldn't even be playing youth anyway, it would be Stevie Smith at left back. Is that really what you want to see?

I'd rather see a change in the guy picking the team....but that's for another thread.

I cannot believe we've not got a squad good enough to beat Dunfermline at Ibrox when we've a few players out.

And going by the reaction on Facebook and twitter it's not just a few fans that are inconvenienced...this affects thousands of Rangers fans.

And given the hysterical reaction to our finances I don't see anyone criticising McCoist for costing the club tens of thousands of pounds with this decision.

Lost ticket sales

Lost hospitality

Lost tv revenue

Lost catering

Lost merchandise

And all because he couldn't play Dunfermline without Wallace and McLeod.

Sums up his abilities and belief in his squad

:wanker: pathetic from Rangers,,, Embarrassing , this was our chance to tank a team we're not too fond of with a depleted squad. Calling it off doesn't do anybody any good, especially me, alright ill get my money back but the hassle of now having to cancel train tickets, hotels etc is a pain...in addition I probably wont be able to make the re-scheduled fixture :anguish:

:wanker: pathetic from Rangers,,, Embarrassing , this was our chance to tank a team we're not too fond of with a depleted squad. Calling it off doesn't do anybody any good, especially me, alright ill get my money back but the hassle of now having to cancel train tickets, hotels etc is a pain...in addition I probably wont be able to make the re-scheduled fixture :anguish:

MKGER....let me explain in as short a sentence as I can what the club thinks about your discomfort, etc.

"They don't give a fuck!"

Thank you.