tam watp

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Considering his team and his job my god what is he thinking. Let me see

Win ugly v forfar with full team except Blacj and calls for him to be sacked

Win well v stenny... ach well it is what is expected.

Take a wage cut...my god it aint enough should be sacked or at least 75% cut..

The guy cannot win I give up I really do.

You are right. He is damned if he does and damned if he doesn't. Personally, I think he's made the wrong call here.

As for your point about the win at Forfar. some were calling for his sacking, I wasn't because at least we won. But I was calling for his head when we lost 2-1 at Ibrox against Annan. THAT was a sackable offence. I paid £180 that day for the Thorburn Suite hospitality. No one came and apologised for that performance. Rangers Legends were very critical of that excuse of a performance that day, I can tell you.

Maybe he just doesn't want to risk losing with a "weakened" team. The only issue with that mode of thought is that there is no guarantee he won't lose the rearranged match. Better the devil you know in my experience

Joke. Club who spends 7m on player wages calls a game against a club in administration, in the 3rd tier, off a week before because of fucking 3 missing players.

To add to that, so many bears are going to be out of pocket. 50+ from Hamburg booked up.

I know its easy to be wise after the event.....but would I risk planning for a game around an international weekend? Probably not...as we've postponed games before due to call-ups when we weren't in top flight...

but do feel sorry for guys who have shelled out

Joke. Club who spends 7m on player wages calls a game against a club in administration, in the 3rd tier, off a week before because of fucking 3 missing players.

To add to that, so many bears are going to be out of pocket. 50+ from Hamburg booked up.

:power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish: :power_of_anguish:

The club should be sorting them out for flights and hotels etc.

The club should be sorting them out for flights and hotels etc.

that would be the decent thing to do but unfortunately the people who run the club are no longer decent people...shocking, gutted for them and embarrassed for us

Fuck sake get a grip some of you on here, we have a right to play our strongest team possible, if we didn't and the game went ahead and we didn't win the match the same lot of you would be whinging that we didn't get the game cancelled to play our strongest team.

Think we are quite right being unhappy at us cancelling a game due to a few players missing? We have a large squad, is this not the sort of thing that comes in handy for?

Right, I see what Ally's doing. He's being professional and respectful to Dunfermline. I just don't think it's necessary to postpone the game to fulfill either in the circumstances. However it may be my disappointment that's influencing that opinion, as there's a good chance I'll miss the game now.

That said, the disrespect shown to McCoist yet again on here by some is pathetic. I'm coming to the conclusion that some are just are incapable of behaving civilly when making criticisms from behind a keyboard..

Right, I see what Ally's doing. He's being professional and respectful to Dunfermline. I just don't think it's necessary to postpone the game to fulfill either in the circumstances. However it may be my disappointment that's influencing that opinion, as there's a good chance I'll miss the game now.

That said, the disrespect shown to McCoist yet again on here by some is pathetic. I'm coming to the conclusion that some are just are incapable of behaving civilly when making criticisms from behind a keyboard..

Well balanced by the contempt he has shown to all who have made arrangements to travel long distances for the chance to see our team. The very people who provide his £750000 a year lifestyle.

And believe you me I would have no problem asking him to his face why he thinks we cannot beat Dunfermline with the team quoted numerous times on here today. He did sign virtually every one of them after all.

Well balanced by the contempt he has shown to all who have made arrangements to travel long distances for the chance to see our team. The very people who provide his £750000 a year lifestyle.

And believe you me I would have no problem asking him to his face why he thinks we cannot beat Dunfermline with the team quoted numerous times on here today. He did sign virtually every one of them after all.

No problems with anyone holding those views, but none of it justifies some of the language towards him. I doubt you'd use some of the disrespectful shit on here to his face.

It's a strange set of affairs when people wish their team to go into a match with a disadvantage they do not need to have. Very strange indeed.

There's no massive disadvantage tho

You weigh it up against the other factors and no wonder people are furious

It's a strange set of affairs when people wish their team to go into a match with a disadvantage they do not need to have. Very strange indeed.

If the game really mattered I could see that, but realistically it doesn't. Also, realistically the team that would be fielded will still be streets ahead. Combine those 2 factors and I think it's an overreaction.