Rangers And Hearts Administration

minstral

Do you notice the difference, every day we are in the papers or radio, with people sticking the boot in. So why are Hearts not getting attacked, and why has it went so quiet in the press, the hatred for our club sticks out a mile away.

Do you notice the difference, every day we are in the papers or radio, with people sticking the boot in. So why are Hearts not getting attacked, and why has it went so quiet in the press, the hatred for our club sticks out a mile away.

Anger that they can't use us as a cash cow with our European income, scumbags of the highest order!

Hearts are just a small fry compared to the mighty Rangers so for me its not surprising that they tune into us.Would a bigger majority of supporters buy a paper or tune into a radio station if the subject was Rangers or hearts?Thats the main reason were the big target and the fact that the hatred of Rangers in this sad pathetic country of our knows no bounds.

Hearts are just a small fry compared to the mighty Rangers so for me its not surprising that they tune into us.Would a bigger majority of supporters buy a paper or tune into a radio station if the subject was Rangers or hearts?Thats the main reason were the big target and the fact that the hatred of Rangers in this sad pathetic country of our knows no bounds.

True, but it's not either/or.

It is two different stories and there is nothing stopping them from covering both.

There is clearly a huge bias against us since the rules were changed to hammer us and changed back when Hearts went tits up. They even looked the other way when Hearts stopped paying players and then at the death declared themselves fit. to get them to the end of the season a few days later.

We would never have got away with that. For one thing the smellies would have kicked up hell beforehand to back the SFA into a corner where they were forced to hammer us.

I'm not paranoid, but the amount of evidence against the establishment is staggering and I'm amazed FIFA have not been dragged into this, although I suspect they are as corrupt and would prefer it remained a local matter.

Much as it pains me to say this, the dhims would have been camping outside FIFA HQ until something was done if it was them and we should adopt some of that mentality.

Turning the other cheek just got that one slapped as well.

we were deducted 10 points

hearts were deducted 15 points

were were fined £50K .....the SFA claimed we requested a fine (and no one at Ibrox has disputed this)

Hearts were not fined

we had a registration embargo on players 17 years old and over

Hearts had an embargo on players 21 years old and over

True, but it's not either/or.

It is two different stories and there is nothing stopping them from covering both.

There is clearly a huge bias against us since the rules were changed to hammer us and changed back when Hearts went tits up. They even looked the other way when Hearts stopped paying players and then at the death declared themselves fit. to get them to the end of the season a few days later.

We would never have got away with that. For one thing the smellies would have kicked up hell beforehand to back the SFA into a corner where they were forced to hammer us.

I'm not paranoid, but the amount of evidence against the establishment is staggering and I'm amazed FIFA have not been dragged into this, although I suspect they are as corrupt and would prefer it remained a local matter.

Much as it pains me to say this, the dhims would have been camping outside FIFA HQ until something was done if it was them and we should adopt some of that mentality.

Turning the other cheek just got that one slapped as well.

Silence is the virtue of fools.

- Sir Francis Bacon - Freemason.

we were deducted 10 points

hearts were deducted 15 points

were were fined £50K .....the SFA claimed we requested a fine (and no one at Ibrox has disputed this)

Hearts were not fined

we had a registration embargo on players 17 years old and over

Hearts had an embargo on players 21 years old and over

We were not allowed to transfer our SPL 'share' to company 'newco'. If Hearts enter liquidation do you anticipate them being permitted to transfer their SPFL membership??? That would demonstrate a massive double standard.

Hearts had years to prepare because they knew their owner was a dodgy bastard, who would probably do what he did.

We on the other hand were sideswiped, because we expected problems if the FTTT went against us, but had no clue what was about to hit when Whyte did his bit.

The infighting is because fans are split between backing the incumbents, and clearing the board of anyone with links to Green and those with criminal records.

If we had been prepared, a fan buy-out would have been do-able, but the EBT "trial" was a sword hanging above our head, that no other club has ever experienced, and they fucked the "guinea pig" in the process.

Still want to know who authorised this.

This is as important as the HMRC leaker.