Paul Murray on Sportsound tonight

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blin and Purslow have discussed possible involvement with a future board based on democracy rather than a deal done to buy Green's shares by a criminal.

Either (or better still, both) would be an asset to Rangers.

Only a "class one wank" or a Celtic supporter would have an issue with them bringing their knowledge and expertise to Rangers.

Which are you?

Can you point me in the direction of these discussions please. Last I read blin had gone. I'd therefore greatly appreciate your assistance in pointing me in the right direction to read about all these new proposals.

Thanks in advance.

Two quotes, same thread, same poster.

How do you know 'it got mentioned alright' when you 'didn't know about it until two months ago'? (Three months after the event?)

Haha your thick as fuck :lol:

It got mentioned alright in regards to them talking to the BBC in the sense that they are notorious for their inaccurate and damaging reporting

Nothing to do with the banning in that instance (from me anyway)

He said something along the lines of he expected there'd be further investigations after BDO complete their report (he was talking about the bids to buy the club at the time)

Was Murray suggesting tonight there was some conspiracy between Duff & Phelps and Charles Green which prevented Murray getting the club?

I don't remember you spitting feathers when the Easdales had their BBC interview on a bus (despite the BBC being banned from Ibrox then too)

They were wrong too and it got mentioned alright though this was before Spence gate and before the meeting a couple of months ago where I heard the BBC were banned

Yep, clearly you were talking about the bbcs innaccurate reporting. Its almost as if you answered my question about the lack of complaining when the Easdales spoke to the BBC.

Context. Its a wonderful thing.

There are big questions over D+P and have been since Whyte appointed them

There is innuendo from various quarters but not one single credible point to indicate that D & P did anything wrong.

If anyone has any actual evidence then let us hear it. If PM thinks something was wrong then he should actually come out with it. He could go to the police because D & P were appointed by the courts.

It doesn't say much for BDO's forensic examination of the business if they haven't got to the bottom of the admin process where the Club etc was sold to Green.

It doesn't say much for BDO's forensic examination of the business if they haven't got to the bottom of the admin process where the Club etc was sold to Green.

its even worse that PM and a few internet bampots claim that D&P were at it even though BDO still havent reached the same conclusion

But you've been banging on for weeks about wanting to know his plans for the club. Surely tonight was an ideal opportunity to find out?

What is his plans? How much money will he bring into Rangers? did he manage to say how much he was worth? Did he also ask how much this bullshit claim is costing Rangers?

Yep, clearly you were talking about the bbcs innaccurate reporting. Its almost as if you answered my question about the lack of complaining when the Easdales spoke to the BBC.

Context. Its a wonderful thing.

I'll explain it carefully to you since your dense and obtuse mind struggles to obsorb anything other than your twisted outlook ...

The Easedales took stick on here at the time for talking to the BBC (before they got their shares)

Not on the same level as Murray and the rebels tonight, granted.

But as you say its about context

Let's look at the context ...

From a personal perspective I would have said they were wrong and shouldn't have spoke to BBC Scotland because of their notorious dangerous, destructive and inaccurate reporting if Rangers (a bit like Minico really)

Now, any comments I made about them at the time was before I knew the BBC were banned from Ibrox and well before Spence-gate

For the third time you've dodged this - banning from the club aside, that doesn't explain anyone giving the BBC a crumb after the Jim Spence episode

If anyone from Rangers - McCoist, Jig, Wallace, Mather, Easedales were to go cosying upto BBC after Spence gate id be as furious as I am with Mini

Hope that clears things up a little for you now

I'll explain it carefully to you since your dense and obtuse mind struggles to obsorb anything other than your twisted outlook ...

The Easedales took stick on here at the time for talking to the BBC (before they got their shares)

Not on the same level as Murray and the rebels tonight, granted.

But as you say its about context

Let's look at the context ...

From a personal perspective I would have said they were wrong and shouldn't have spoke to BBC Scotland because of their notorious dangerous, destructive and inaccurate reporting if Rangers (a bit like Minico really)

Now, any comments I made about them at the time was before I knew the BBC were banned from Ibrox and well before Spence-gate

For the third time you've dodged this - banning from the club aside, that doesn't explain anyone giving the BBC a crumb after the Jim Spence episode

If anyone from Rangers - McCoist, Jig, Wallace, Mather, Easedales were to go cosying upto BBC after Spence gate id be as furious as I am with Mini

Hope that clears things up a little for you now

Wanting whats best for Rangers is a 'twisted outlook'? Fair do's.

Dodged what? I've not dodged anything. You've stated that you would be unhappy with anyone going to the club after 'spencegate'. What have I dodged?

I don't particularly care about the reasons why they were banned. They were banned on an earlier occasion aswell after they edited a McCoist interview to make him look like he was laughing at a sectarianism question.The simple fact is they were banned. The easdales still cosied up to them despite the Club having had them ejected from the stadium and subsequently banning them a mere 5 days earlier. And we're to believe that they 'never knew about it?

So, since were clearing things up for the 'dense' among us, they were banned. The easdales cosied up. zero fucks were given by those who are so angry/disgusted/furious/apoplectic/insert any other hyperbolic term for angry)

I've said from the beginning of all this shit that i believed tbk's were conned and that they were never going to be allowed to get the club.

I look forward to being proved right.

Aw so it's all one big conspiracy from

Craig Whyte to Duff and Phelps to Mather and the board to the courts to the fans and shareholders (if they don't get voted on the board?) :lol:

BDO have already said this would be a lengthy liquidation process, they also said at the last 6 monthly statutory notice they weren't going to comment on Collyer Bristow, D+P or Whyte till the final report.

IIRC the next statutory report is due in December, it still won't be their final report.

And as far as innuendo goes, that accusation goes both ways.

I'm not saying there's been a conspiracy but we need to know all the facts, Murray didn't make any accusations other than to say he expects further actions once BDO complete their report

There is innuendo from various quarters but not one single credible point to indicate that D & P did anything wrong.

If anyone has any actual evidence then let us hear it. If PM thinks something was wrong then he should actually come out with it. He could go to the police because D & P were appointed by the courts.

Wanting whats best for Rangers is a 'twisted outlook'? Fair do's.

Dodged what? I've not dodged anything. You've stated that you would be unhappy with anyone going to the club after 'spencegate'. What have I dodged?

I don't particularly care about the reasons why they were banned. They were banned on an earlier occasion aswell after they edited a McCoist interview to make him look like he was laughing at a sectarianism question.The simple fact is they were banned. The easdales still cosied up to them despite the Club having had them ejected from the stadium and subsequently banning them a mere 5 days earlier. And we're to believe that they 'never knew about it?

So, since were clearing things up for the 'dense' among us, they were banned. The easdales cosied up. zero fucks were given by those who are so angry/disgusted/furious/apoplectic/insert any other hyperbolic term for angry)

So in short you think going cosying upto the BBC after Spence gate and what I'd rightly guess the majority of the Rangers support would be against is ok then aye?

Just to be clear

When will all this end is the question Paul Murray should be answering and why a guy with just 0.71% holding can scupper the AGM is ridiculous. He does appear to be a bit of a spoiler, especially as I didn't hear what his plans were.

I've said from the beginning of all this shit that i believed tbk's were conned and that they were never going to be allowed to get the club.

I look forward to being proved right.

So you think Charles Green was involved in a conspiracy with D+P from the outset of the bid process?