Cribari Hegarty and Perry

Cribari must be getting a fair wedge, as is Perry. Hegarty is just not a good player at all. These guys are offering us nothing and all 3 fall under the passenger category. We are calling for costs to be cut and deadwood shipped, well starting with these 3 would be a great start. Guessing at the best part of one million pounds per year for them.

Perry's pish, never a Rangers player - should have been punted after that day at Tannadice.

Cribari's looked improved this season but due to age and wages wouldn't keep him.

Think you've all been watchin a different Hegarty than me, hardly put a foot wrong when I've seen him play. He's not a right back but I'd have him there ahead of Foster.

Hegarty is one of the worst players we have ever had. Couldn't believe how spectacularly he failed to perform in the lowest division of Scottish football.

Perrys shite too.

Crabari, I think he is just over the hill, but I'd keep him for back up.

Thought Perry had a chance when he first started playing but he's went backwards big time and should be punted ASAP.

Hegarty should be let go as will, doesn't bring anything to the squad, waste of a wage.

Cribari will do a job if req'd but should be released when his contract expires at the end of season.

Doubt any of them will get much game time again; Jig will play cb unless injured since Daly will play up front unless injured.Faure looks to be the back up.

Perry has been around for long time and has not shown any sign of much worth here or at any of his loan clubs.

Cribari is far better defender than Jig but that makes no difference.Heggarty is a better right back than in central defence but that isn't saying much.

Apart from Wallace Im not sure any of our defence is good enough to play at the top level in this country. McCoist will have to jettison the 3 mentioned in the thread and I hope he then concentrates on Gasparroto and Faure. Gasparotto is not going to improve palying under 20 football and should be getting game time in the league now. If he cant play at this level now how will he feature in the tougher league next season.

Hegarty is one of the worst players we have ever had. Couldn't believe how spectacularly he failed to perform in the lowest division of Scottish football.

Perrys shite too.

Crabari, I think he is just over the hill, but I'd keep him for back up.

I agree

All 3 can go but getting rid of them may be an issue, Gasparotto and Faure are much better options for back up with hopefully Gasparotto getting some more game time towards end of this season and next season. Don't see Faure really ever being good enough but he is the better than the other 3 and could provide back up until the top league.

I would much rather see Gasparotto getting a run out than playing Cribari, Perry or Hegarty who tbh are never going to be good enough or in Cribaris case too old on our return to the top.

Ok, he scored one of them playing at centre back. Also how many goals conceded on the league this season 4/5?

Who exactly are we playing that is meant to be a massive threat to our defence? I'm not against McCulloch playing, he's our captain and a prolific scorer but he's not a centre back and doesn't really do much for us as a centre back. Only one of McCulloch and Daly should be in our starting lineup any game and playing McCulloch at centre back is simply shoehorning him (and Daly) into the same starting line-up.

Who exactly are we playing that is meant to be a massive threat to our defence? I'm not against McCulloch playing, he's our captain and a prolific scorer but he's not a centre back and doesn't really do much for us as a centre back. Only one of McCulloch and Daly should be in our starting lineup any game and playing McCulloch at centre back is simply shoehorning him (and Daly) into the same starting line-up.

I think you're looking for a problem that isn't there. The facts are we've let in around 5 goals this season that's probably around 5-6 less than we'd let in at the same point last season. Jig and Moshni have a good partnership - if it ain't broke don't fix it.