Ajax fans.

Mr Soprano

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's listening. mate. They're all acting like slavering fools on this thread.

From the moron who started it with: "Duh... smashied up some statuses, hur-hur" to the celebration of their own city being fucked up. Also, revelling in the fact that innocent commuters, bystanders and businesses are being inconvenienced by a bunch of fannies from both sides?

All because it is a Celtic game? Really??

Saddest thread I have read on here. Proof positive that some of our fans are turning into the same breed of pathetically obsessed hyenas that infest the hooped hordes. I guess there are people from both sides that deserve to be pitied.

People posting wee guys with their faces covered? A bunch of drink-fuelled dafties that run in packs... Are they hard men? Really?

This... is... Glesga!!!

Best.

Post.

Ever.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

That story about the half brick being tossed by ajax casuals and the gers hooligan catching it then chucking it back has to be the most obsurd thing I have ever read on here

Why wasn't that cunt in goals for us that night?

In goals for who last night?

That story about the half brick being tossed by ajax casuals and the gers hooligan catching it then chucking it back has to be the most obsurd thing I have ever read on here

Why wasn't that cunt in goals for us that night?

More bottle than Snelders also by the sound of things.