Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

same mate,played guns of the patriots and found it to be pretty average.not to mention the ridiculous amount of cutscenes and endless radio chatter.

not really into stealth games these days though,not got the time or patience for them that i had when i was younger.

Yeah mate, it's piss boring.

With less time for gaming it needs to be entertaining IMO.

Fuck hiding in a locker for 5 mins till some cunt walks by :lol:

Of all the games still to be released this year the one you're looking forward to the most is FIFA.....jesus.

Aye cause I'm quality at it, new manager mode features, ultimate team, pro clubs with the boys, it's the best value for my money.

Deal wae it bro.

I'll probably get MGS later on in the year. Can't say I've ever been a really big fan of the series, although this one does look pretty good.

Thing with MGS is that if your not up to date with the other games then the story will be incomprehensible. You'll probably still enjoy the gameplay though.

There are so many good games coming out but I'm pretty skint so I'm going to hold out for star wars, NBA and the holy trail - fallout 4. I'll get everything else for my birthday and Christmas.

Can't wait for 2K, the Pro-Am thing looks great, much better than the shitey park thing from last years.

Madden is waiting for me when i get in from work :drool:

NBA 2k is my next game on order. MyCareer looks good again this year.

Probably pick FIFA up as well and then there's a few more I'll be looking at, Rainbow Six, Battlefront, Fallout and Uncharted.

Madden is waiting for me when i get in from work :drool:

NBA 2k is my next game on order. MyCareer looks good again this year.

Probably pick FIFA up as well and then there's a few more I'll be looking at, Rainbow Six, Battlefront, Fallout and Uncharted.

madden looks great.unfortunately i wouldn't have a fucking clue how to play it.