Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Got myself a bit of a shitty cold going on. Might actually end up getting me sat in-front of the telly at least.

Got Vampyr and NFS downloading just now. Quite excited to try Vampyr as a complete unknown quantity for me. Heard of it, but never heard many talk about it.

Killed the big frog/Prince contract there then ended up on a beach against a mage and all his goons that are level 32. Done all the henchmen and then he one shotted me with a whirlwind thing.😂 Feel like I’m borderline underlevelled at 31, about to be 32. @BridgeIsBlue @Jamie0202 - I think I’m locked into this fight, could be wrong?

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Shotgun is your friend against lickers, the one in the stars hallway is unavoidable, you need to battle it, all others apart from one more are avoidable

You don't need to kill any lickers if you're careful enough. 

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

Killed the big frog/Prince contract there then ended up on a beach against a mage and all his goons that are level 32. Done all the henchmen and then he one shotted me with a whirlwind thing.😂 Feel like I’m borderline underlevelled at 31, about to be 32. @BridgeIsBlue @Jamie0202 - I think I’m locked into this fight, could be wrong?

Quen is your best pal,upgraded and used the right way and its OP. 

3 hours ago, CR3 said:

I hated that level took me ages 😂

Think it was a case of getting enough space between us so I could heal. 

14 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Yeah as i said the rest of the game the lickers dont need to be fought, however the one that bursts in the window at the stars office and the one later in the lab are all situational events and the lickers attack you no matter what

18 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Yeah as i said the rest of the game the lickers dont need to be fought, however the one that bursts in the window at the stars office and the one later in the lab are all situational events and the lickers attack you no matter what

Played through the game at least 4 times and the licker at the stars office doesn't need to be fought, you can walk past the 3  in one room in the lab as well. 

Easiest way to kill lickers is to walk up and stun lock them with the combat knife. 

Started Vampyr last night. It's clunky and a bit weird, but I'm going to give it a go. Desperate get back into my gaming. Last few months I genuinely don't know what I've been doing in my free time. 10 years ago, even 5 years ago I'd have been more than happy being stuck in the house with a big bag of sweets playing any old shit.

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

By that time you are carrying enough weapons to invade a medium sized country ffs, 

Besides, you think lickers are bad, wait till Mr X starts fucking with you when you're doing puzzles 😂😂😂

Had my first encounter with Mr X last night. Immediately went back to the boiler house save room that he can’t get in, saved it and switched it off :lol: