The novelty's starting to wear off

GOAT

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still enjoying the trips so for all you moaners who are fed up, stop taking the ticket allocation and let me get some in the ballot. Barcelona or Berwick, Bayern or Brechin it's all the same to me. I enjoy watching the Rangers no matter the opposition.

So you get the same buzz when we walk out to play Brechin that you'd get if we were playing Bayern in the Champions League? Nae bother. :lol:

I am still enjoying it.

Its been great filling in the blanks on my "grounds I have watched The Gers in" list.

This is an adventure we will all look back on one day and be able to say we were lucky enough to have seen Rangers win everything available to us in Scottish football. (tu)

Next year will be brilliant I think although I am still enjoying it tbh. Really hope Hearts get relegated this season as well as that will be a tasty game.

I agree though I cannot wait to get back to where this clubs belongs it will feel so sweet. Success is intertwined in the history of this club, its only a matter of time

I am still enjoying the games, even more so than last season as the team is performing much better this term. I still look forward to each and every kick off with excitement and anticipation. (tu)

However the boardroom/off field antics have really taken their toll on me to be honest. For me thats where I am feeling jaded.

Can we not have a club that is looking after itself rather than seemingly imploding on itself and one that has a crew that wants the best for this magnificent club rather than pushing personal agendas??

thanks to the quality of our wonderful national team I reckon we won't even reach the group stages of the CL for 7/8 years

Agreed. Saying that, I think we can do well in the Europa League again, Maribor aside, we usually create a good impression of ourselves in that tournament.

So you get the same buzz when we walk out to play Brechin that you'd get if we were playing Bayern in the Champions League? Nae bother. :lol:

I get a buzz every time I go to see the Gers, it's that simple, always has been and I hope it always will be the same. Clearly it isn't like that for some others.

Last season was probably the best season I had trips wise following Rangers. This season though for me the novelties starting to wear off. Most of the guys I'm speaking to are saying the same. The sooner we're back in the top league winning the leagues that matter, and beating the teams that matter the better IMO.

total fucking shite

last time in the SPL we expected to beat evey cunt

this division we expect to beat every cunt

no europe is the only difference

Agreed.

I just don't enjoy the matchday experience anymore.

anyone saying otherwise is just plain lying to themselves for me or not actually been watching our games recently .The top league can't come quick enough for me so we can find Ally out and finally get moving on to the place we should be .At the very top of Scottish football and showing contempt for all our enemies at the top that showed us no compassion over last few years .