The novelty's starting to wear off

GOAT

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I echo LegalBegal and ScarKevs comments this was always going to be the middle season where the joy of surviving has worn off a bit and theres still a nother league to go before we are back at the top . A nice SC run will keep the intrest high and next season will be much more exciting

its a fair point....next year we will be ramping up to get back into the ess pee ell. Its all abit far away at the mo....Granted it is kind of pish this year

Cant wait to get to he top flight so ally can be found out.

doh thats pathetic, so so pathetic.

bollocks Gogzy .Read the fucking thing .It means either way .We are not being tested and his record us abysmal .These are facts .Ive made up my mind .I hope he proves me wrong .

It's pish.

It has been for a while, all this travelling to other places and playing new teams.....nah, it wore off a long time ago. Games are menaingless and there is zero challenge which is why cups are so important to many of us.

We don't have a rival and don't go into games with the must win attitude because no one else is capable of catching us so theres hardly anything to get excited about.

We shouldn't be here in the first place.

I have to say I personally disagree with the OP. Im still loving going all over Scotland, and couldn't care less what team we're playing as long as im watching The Rangers. That said, it will be a sweet sweet feeling when we get back to the top flight and run amok again.

What you said was pathetic, even if you can't see it.

You are pathetic .Your such a penis brain I wouldn't even try to justify what I said to you .On this site your dross opinions mean fuck all to me .Dont rate you one bit .Now go and bitch somewhere else :-)

You are pathetic .Your such a penis brain I wouldn't even try to justify what I said to you .On this site your dross opinions mean fuck all to me .Dont rate you one bit .Now go and bitch somewhere else :-)

Penis brain :lol:

I'm not the only one who thought your comment was pathetic, think about that.

Did you just call somecunt a penis brain? :lol:

There is no novelty, we are where we are, its about a mission back to the top, there's no off switch to make it all better again, just have to take it as it comes.

There was always a danger that people who looked at this as a novelty/adventure would get bored