The novelty's starting to wear off

GOAT

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The novelty hasn't worn off for me at all but then I don't make it to every game. Usually a home game a month. I'm very much enjoying our ruthless win streak, and the possibility of hammering an SPFL team in the cup is always there too

We are all SPFL teams.

I still enjoy the away trips. I enjoy them more than I enjoyed the likes of killie away but not as much as say hearts and aberdeen away. Lets face it after another 18 months or so we will be back to playing the same 38 games every single season with only 1 new away trip each season.

So you get the same buzz when we walk out to play Brechin that you'd get if we were playing Bayern in the Champions League? Nae bother. :lol:

Totally: I follow Rangers with the same level of excitment, anticipation and participation no matter who they are playing; thats why I enjoy being a football fan so much: no matter what park the boys turn up on I'll be following them and having a good time while I do so (tu)

thats what it's all about isn't it?

unless you're a glory hunter :7325:

Loving it already looking forward to next season.. I expect it to be a lot closer than this season.. With ourselves n hearts fighting it out for the title. The gap to second next year will be no more than 10points imo

It really shouldn't be that close with what we're spending

I think that there was always going to be a dip this season.

Last season had the happiness at just having a team, and there was a certain amount of enjoying the romance of working our way up from the bottom and showing our strength and loyalty.

Next season will have the sense of reaching the end of that journey, this 'middle' season is understandably less interesting.

sounds like some of you guys attitudes are in of need a right kick up the ass!

to think we nearly lost they club and yet here you are lolling about complaining about being bored by the league we're in :ohmy:

unbelievable

after all the club have been through lately every game ought be cherished and enjoyed to the full imo (tu)

as they say: life is what you make it. If your bored then time to have a wee look in the mirror and ask yourselves some hard questions.

I don't think folk are in need of a kick up the arse at all.

The anger of what happened has wore off, the newness of the adventure has wore off, and what's left is our club stuck in the third tier playing small part time clubs that we are expected to not just beat, but pump every week.

Then we've the circus in the boardroom, fans groups bickering, and general lack of direction..... is it any wonder many bears are becoming weary with all things Rangers?

For me, I know its temporary, but I have completely fell out of love with not just Rangers, but football. Can't be arsed playing, chucked helping run my Sunday team, never go watch my local junior side, and rarely go watch Rangers........

That's what the last couple of years have done to me.

Have to disagree with this totally mate.

In no way shape or form should what is happening in the boardroom make you weary of supporting the team on the park IMO.

If anything, it has made my enjoyment levels at going to the games grow, as its 90mins of purely what being a Rangers fan (should) be all about.

Some really disappointing coments on this thread I have to say. :(