Any Rangers player you have met and thought what a guy !

superally07

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Davie Cooper, he was a Motherwell player at the time but always a Ranger in my eyes.

He was meeting folk at Motherwell Halfords(now gone) and asked what team I supported, I said Rangers and his eyes lit up and a beaming smile.

Lost the shitey paper hat with his autograph, was just a lad then.

Ally's a nice guy as well, sat outside Ibrox in the car one day and waited to see who would emerge.

I asked Ally how the job hunting was going and he was pishing himself(wasn't even trying to be funny), he signed for Killie not long after that.

Met Bomber and Andrei Kanchelskis who answered everything I said with 'Yes' or 'Thanks' , clearly wasn't used to the accent yet.

Lucky you mate, always heard he was a gent.

Robert Prytz in Ibrox hospitality Great guy and def drink for Sweden ---- the world prob.

can't mind exact date but it was against inv caley 1-0 Gers Prso I think with only goal

Robert Prytz is wank.

Met him at a Rangers football camp and he was a bawbag to everyone there.

Going back a good few years, I met Roger Hynd on a job down in London (I think he was playing with Crystal Palace at the time). Very nice man. Also met Billy Ritchie and Norrie Martin, both briefly and they were fine. Have met no modern Rangers players.

Remember our fathers, brave and bold.

Years ago when Alex MacDonald, & Sandy Jardine were co-managers at Hearts, the company I worked for sponsored a Hearts v Motherwell game. Was out on the pitch, getting my photo taken with the two of them, & I told Doddie that I was not a Hearts fan, but a Rangers fan, & he replied " We all sing the same songs". They were both gents, & my brother heard Doddie telling one of the staff to make sure that I was well looked after. Sandy was great too though, & I told him about hitching through to Glasgow from Edinburgh, for an old firm game, & it was his aunt & uncle that stopped to pick me up, plus take me back home again, & he remembered that they told him about it afterwards.

Colin Stein and Wee Bud ( who is a pal of ma auld mans ) both gents and spent a good couple of hours talking to a bunch of us in Wullies pub in Kirkcaldy , wee stories fae barca etc , great night .

It's a pity his pub is shut down now. When it was open he used to stay down there as well, years ago my younger sister was friends with buds granddaughter and my sister injured herself on the trampoline out in the back garden. My dad got phoned to go pick her up and take her to A&E and I remember bud carrying her out carefully, passed her to my dad for him to dump her in the car and shut the door behind, he was interested as all he wanted to do was have a chat wi him.