Quintessential British club - in an independent Scotland?

Paul Ignotus

I'm a Rangers fan and a nationalist. I realise you did use the phrase "most" nationalists".Those statistics don't add up anyways. So only people who have sexy time with sheep, are Roman catholics and celtic supporters, whom have either had sex with a family member or are a result of two family members having sex, are racist and to throw a spanner in the works, their father died before birth, are the people are most nationalists are?

Didn't realise there was so many. I need to watch myself.

Bastards are people who were born to unmarried parents, not people who were born to a widowed mother.

• Replies 394
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye have to be kidding I am asking what the union has to offer. At the moment we get very little, have a gvt no one in the Scottish nation voted for. Do ye believe if we stay with the union that the privatisation of NHS, tuition fees and free care of the elderely will remain . The SNP are at least offering policies and an opportunity to redefine and establish a nation. The status quo currently means we will never have a real chance of GVt, the scotttish PM GB was barely allowed office. Cameron and co are destroying the armed forces and are attempting to deflect the attention. People are panicing and yet for centuries we have had an independent legal system (whilst in the union) a separate education system and thanks to tory cuts the NHS and university system is now separate I ask why the hell then do we need governed from Westminister. The Queen already has a different role in Scottish faith than in England and finally the best yet a Welsh minister reckons he would be scared for Wales against a larger England (his words) and I note not an ounce of why we should stay or he likes us just Welsh interests

The previous Scottish PM, Tony Blair was in office for a reasonable length of time, and the English equivalent of the SNP, the English Democrats, considers David Cameron to be too Scottish for their liking, his grandfather came from Aberdeen.

You're one poster and a known arse

What is that even meant to mean? I think I know what you are insinuating though.

Are you saying that because users with a low post count have an opinion that differs from your own, that those posters must be "timposters". Are you saying that I have made nearly 200 posts, just to wind you up?

I think people are going to have to get used to the fact that some Rangers fans simply want independence. I can accept some won't.

What is that even meant to mean? I think I know what you are insinuating though.

Are you saying that because users with a low post count have an opinion that differs from your own, that those posters must be "timposters". Are you saying that I have made nearly 200 posts, just to wind you up?

I think people are going to have to get used to the fact that some Rangers fans simply want independence. I can accept some won't.

The vast majority won't, you have to at least accept Scottish nationalism doesn't fit in so well with Rangers.

Fuck off

So Britishness has nothing to do with Rangers?

Rangers is to do with Rangers. There are no add-ons for me. I love the football club. Why would my football club influence my decision in this countries most important moment?

Rangers have nothing to do with independence. Are you voting No because you are a Rangers fan?

Gladly. Being a Rangers fan and therefore being brought up in a British culture is one of many reasons i'll vote no, but it's far from the only one

I was also brought up that way, It hasn't however resulted in me using that as reason in any way shape or form to decide whether or not I'm voting Yes or No in the biggest referendum this country has faced. Rangers played zero part in that decision. Rangers will still be around for me to support either way!

The white elephant the SNP launched on Tuesday ensures Scotland will remain in the UK - Clowns!

David Cameron, all on his own, is doing a good job of showing why we need to make separate decisions for ourselves and if the no campaign keep up the negative campaigning they will just keep driving more and more people to vote yes.

Gladly. Being a Rangers fan and therefore being brought up in a British culture is one of many reasons i'll vote no, but it's far from the only one

So answer these questions - if there was NO association with Unionism or being Protestant would you still support Rangers? and would Rangers still have the biggest support in Scotland?

Now if we held a Unionist Rally every two weeks at Ibrox, or a wee Church service - or even both - do you think that Ibrox would even be able to fill the family section?

Its all about the football!