Are We Getting Too Paranoid?

JamieG54

Not going to write another monster OP article so I'll keep it short and to the point. Of course recent events with SFA and SPL and Liewell have shown bias against us. They haven't even tried to be sly.

But do you think these days alot of fans on here are getting paranoid about everything? Even recently with the celtic fans in Amsterdam we had bears saying UEFA were being polluted by Liewells spin and it wasnt a sarcastic comment. From barring ourselves from Sky cos of the panel or not betting in Hills its sometimes quite embarrassing what some of the people on here come out with. Maybe its more frustration about everything thats gone on these past years but we dont wanna end up like the bheasts and start being paranoid fc.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe occasionally but most of the time i think we are correct, there is a agenda against Rangers and thats pro celtc both in Scottish football and tge mhedia that is undeniable, UEFA have had plenty of reason to hammer the bheasts but have chosen not too. I find that odd but not necessarily a bias in favour of them by UEFA

There's an element of paranoia in every football fans mind, and we're no different. Are we TOO paranoid? No, I think there's plenty of justification for our concerns and the way our complaints are being treated just adds to the sensation. If I thought I could have a serious discussion with another teams fan about this, then I would, but they're just having a laugh at us but they won't when we're back at the top. I'm afraid we'll just have to wait until we're back there. Course, we can still talk of 'tainted titles'. :pipe:

the companies that you mention if hit in the pocket by a refusal of rangers fans to do any business with them would feel the dent in the profits to an extent. so to ask that fans don't do business is a legitimate one. however I don't think its a practical one. as for the paranoia some are deffo showing signs

Not going to write another monster OP article so I'll keep it short and to the point. Of course recent events with SFA and SPL and Liewell have shown bias against us. They haven't even tried to be sly.

But do you think these days alot of fans on here are getting paranoid about everything? Even recently with the celtic fans in Amsterdam we had bears saying UEFA were being polluted by Liewells spin and it wasnt a sarcastic comment. From barring ourselves from Sky cos of the panel or not betting in Hills its sometimes quite embarrassing what some of the people on here come out with. Maybe its more frustration about everything thats gone on these past years but we dont wanna end up like the bheasts and start being paranoid fc.

Yes - some of our fans have stopped to their level - it seems only a couple of years ago we laughed at them now we want to react like them!

Yes - some of our fans have stopped to their level - it seems only a couple of years ago we laughed at them now we want to react like them!

You really are a walloper

It's totally different - Celtic have never had the type of victimisation and hate campaigns we have past couple of years

we're not paranoid enough imo

Absolutely .The beggars played on this word for decades and look where it got them .Some bears are frightened of this word as it seen to be the old beggar mindset .As far as I'm concerned this Country is riddled and infested with beggars .They have the power in all walks of life .Goverment ,councils ,local authorities ,media ,law ,football authorities and we all know it .We have every right to be be para as some would put it .We have proud bears that want to hide their heads in the sand .Fuck everything beggars ,fuck them we say .We are the Rangers is the cry as If everyone is listening .While many bears have been doing this over the years the scum have been manoeuvring using every trick in the book .The word para has suited them just fine as its been some sort of camouflage to what their real intentions were ..If someone calls me para I don't give a fuck .I know for certain this Country is riddled with corruption .If that's being para .Then tough titty

Paranoid I would like to think we are as every cunt and his granny are having a pop at us and it is time to fight back instead of saying do not say anything and they will go away these cunts won't rest till they try to destroy us so the best form of defence is attack get fucked into them.

So called supporters like you give me the boke .Your pitiful in the extreme .

Lol less pitiful than looking for conspiracies all over the place - is that what one needs to be now to be a real fan - paranoic delusions and a wee inferiority complex ? The only way to get back is to win - if you feel you need to moan and bitch to support Rangers carry on !

We have a few thick fans and they have a few thick fans. We've had a few folk arrested and, surprise surprise so have they. They will never like us: we will never like them. They whine and take offence at everything, I prefer to think most of us take a different approach.

Drawing attention to this clown's comments was never a good idea. Never give them the ammunition they so desperately crave. The whole of Scottish Football cannot admit they need us but they are more than happy to talk about us and to take our money (with or without asking us). If WE beat THEM they will call us a Newco or worse. If THEY beat US in any future games you can bet they'll call us Rangers, the Rangers, the Rangers that always was.

Ignore what people say about you, you know what the reality is.

Are we?

Rangers still deemed guilty by the media and opposition fans Re; alleged misuse of EBT's even though we are found innocent.

Rangers deemed a new club by the media and opposition fans, when the law of the land and all of footballs governing bodies say the opposite.

Rangers supposedly to be taken to court for the £250k that a judge said we are not liable for.

I wont even mention the amount of sweeping under the carpet of a certain other clubs misdemeanours.

We have had our heads in the sand and let this engulf us. In my opinion paranoia doesnt come into it, we are finally on our guard and no longer an easy touch for every bigot with a poison tongue.