What's Happened To The Bears Den?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The boardroom and financial section has worked a treat, don't mock it :)

I don't mean that but more the drop in numbers using RangersMedia as a whole, used to be buzzing in here pre match but now it just seems flat and there's many long time members who don't post anymore.

I don't mean that but more the drop in numbers using RangersMedia as a whole, used to be buzzing in here pre match but now it just seems flat and there's many long time members who don't post anymore.

Maybe just the time of year, folk going xmas shopping or whatever.

I haven't noticed it tbh.

It's slowly declined since Ed got banned.

Not saying it is down to that, but there was a few more bans around that time and the whole forum has been worse off for it in my opinion.

It's like a morgue on here most of the time now.

Not wanting to start the whole bring back ED thing lest i get my first locking but i think your right, there's not as much fun now as there used to be and ED was always good for a laugh.

Here we are 25mins before a game and the forum is dead, not just tonight either I've noticed a huge drop in numbers over the last few weeks or months, what's happened to the best Rangers forum online?

Too many bitches,trolls and armchair critics for me .The site is the best but the usual suspects shoot down every other thread with their garbage .

too much abuse of fellow bears especially ones with different opinions

Exactly what I was going to point out. The forum's becoming far too politically minded, probably with the build up to this referendum, but it would help if folk just accepted the outcome, whatever it is, instead of all the name calling. Accusing fellow Rangers fans of being septic minded just because they may not have the same view as yourself has to be the pits, and inaccurate to boot.

Too many bitches,trolls and armchair critics for me .The site is the best but the usual suspects shoot down every other thread with their garbage .

Thin line with this one but I can see where your coming from. However some people are either from other forums pushing an agenda or just looking to stir things up.

I know I have had my fair few negative posts but some people get my back up with entrenched views, my way or the highway is not a great arguement and confrontational. Still, hoping that after the AGM we can all get back to the football at our club.

most people wont admit it, but they are getting bored with our journey to the top, people used to post because they were buzzing for the game, they were nervous at dropping points in our race for the SPL title with the tarriers, they were excited at the thought of maybe stretching our faint lead over the beggars

there is absolutely nothing exciting anymore about this league campaign, we watch the team because it is our team but nothing more, the title race is boring already

most people wont admit it, but they are getting bored with our journey to the top, people used to post because they were buzzing for the game, they were nervous at dropping points in our race for the SPL title with the tarriers, they were excited at the thought of maybe stretching our faint lead over the beggars

there is absolutely nothing exciting anymore about this league campaign, we watch the team because it is our team but nothing more, the title race is boring already

I actually know of people that have stopped watching us altogether since we dropped down the leagues.

I actually know of people that have stopped watching us altogether since we dropped down the leagues.

their support for the club will never waver, but its understandable why they choose other things over watching games now, once rangers take the lead the game is done and dusted

yeah i can understand that although Nicky Clark is getting people pretty excited right now :D its a understandable reaction and hopefully as we get closer to the top the excitement will return.

I'm reading / posting far less because I am sick to the back teeth of the negativity surrounding a team that, in my opinion at least, is playing some good football and has won 19 games on the trot.

Some of the opinions expressed about certain players is mind boggling.