What's Happened To The Bears Den?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok keep talking pish then.

Nobody gets banned for fuck all. Just because reasons are not given...does not mean there was no reason.

Be interesting to hear who you think has been banned for fuck all.

What did Hendry get banned for? Never understood that one. Along with a lot of posters around the time Muff left.

"Just because reasons were not given, does not mean there wasn't a reason" :lol:

It usually means the reason was pish.

most people wont admit it, but they are getting bored with our journey to the top, people used to post because they were buzzing for the game, they were nervous at dropping points in our race for the SPL title with the tarriers, they were excited at the thought of maybe stretching our faint lead over the beggars

there is absolutely nothing exciting anymore about this league campaign, we watch the team because it is our team but nothing more, the title race is boring already

Tonight was really tedious, your right.

Jeezzus, your'e the one who's boring mate

Aye they do.

Don't ever register for FF if you think folk get banned for fuck all on here.Debate is allowed here even heated ones.You can swear.You can make 1 character posts.

I got bans there for "msn style drivel".Chatting on a chat forum! Heaven forbid you say anything negative about Chelsea.

Honestly,Ive not been here long but it must take quite something to get banned.

Here we are 25mins before a game and the forum is dead, not just tonight either I've noticed a huge drop in numbers over the last few weeks or months, what's happened to the best Rangers forum online?

There's quite a lot in the jail for being good Rangers supporters !

Most people that end up banned have had various warnings before the trigger is pulled.

We dont just go about banning for the sake of it....if we did, i would have wiped out half the OT for the pish that goes in in there lol.

most people wont admit it, but they are getting bored with our journey to the top, people used to post because they were buzzing for the game, they were nervous at dropping points in our race for the SPL title with the tarriers, they were excited at the thought of maybe stretching our faint lead over the beggars

there is absolutely nothing exciting anymore about this league campaign, we watch the team because it is our team but nothing more, the title race is boring already

Absolutely. Still watch as often as always have but I agree it's not as exciting. With the league sewn up it's the 100% record and unbeaten run that will be the incentive.

The cup competitions are where it's at this season. Buzzing about the Scottish Cup and the Ramsdens will be a good occasion.

naw I don't agree!

I'm still enjoying every game and like checking out the new teams and stadiums that Rangers have been frequenting (tu) my appetitite for watching Rangers is in no way diminished infact quite the opposite

only boring people get bored :7325:

Too many bitches,trolls and armchair critics for me .The site is the best but the usual suspects shoot down every other thread with their garbage .

Agree with this.

Hardly ever post now for the reasons youve given, but maybe thats a good thing.