Season Tickets - Upcoming Increase

Ace

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me the increase, or no increase is sadly immaterial.

So many will not be renewing that Ibrox wil be seeing crowds of circa 15k.

Your at it , I pay for five in Gf3 and will continue to pay for them, if 20% is needed to help support the club then so be it. In the past ive chipped in at Blue Heaven at £2000 for a name on my dads and families seats and never regreted it. Daft I know but believe in the club, im sure there are thousands who have the same belief's so 15k next season get a grip.

There has to be a line drawn in the sand sometime and now is as good a time as any, we need to support Rangers and if after a couple of seasons the men on the board aren't doing it then thats the time to remove them not before they have a chance to funtion as a working unit.

Increase season tickets by 30% BUT include a membership in the Rangers SUPPORTERS Association. Each supporters club member to also be given an opportunity to buy a membership at 10% of the cost of a seasons ticket. Said Supporters Association to have a non executive elective to the board. And first shot at buying shares in a new offering at the end of next season,

Increase season tickets by 30% BUT include a membership in the Rangers SUPPORTERS Association. Each supporters club member to also be given an opportunity to buy a membership at 10% of the cost of a seasons ticket. Said Supporters Association to have a non executive elective to the board. And first shot at buying shares in a new offering at the end of next season,

Fan ownership.or representation wont happen and.even.if a fan elected person was put on the board unless we have.a majority of.shares it.wouldnt make.a.blind bit.of difference.

Plus.in a vote it would probably be.Dingwall.

Fan ownership.or representation wont happen and.even.if a fan elected person was put on the board unless we have.a majority of.shares it.wouldnt make.a.blind bit.of difference.

Plus.in a vote it would probably be.Dingwall.

Not amongst real Rangers fans it wouldn't. Dingwall is hated by most of the Rangers fans I know. His support is amongst the plooky schoolboys and malcontents.

Whatever the increase I hope they at least try to play all the home games on a Saturday at 3pm whenever possible. That , to me , is more important than the price

It wont be up to us, it will be up to the men who earn the cash when we are on the tv, the other Chairmen and clubs.they cant live with us but would die without us.

No chance there would be carnage as it would be the usual pricks you see on tv talking pish that would get elected