Season Tickets - Upcoming Increase

Ace

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From September this year;

Queen of the South offer season tickets at £246 and £256, The most expensive season ticket in the division is from Dundee's higher category at £290, with their cheapest option of £260 less expensive than that of Livi (£270).

Based on that and assuming :lol: we are in the Championship next season I reckon between 300 - 350 is acceptable.

At an average price of around 325 pounds and assuming we sell 38K, that's over 12.3 M

I would say around the 20% mark for next season with a further increase to bring prices back up to what they were when we reach the top league.

Would be better if instead of the payment schemes we already offer if you could pay monthly by direct debit just like must people do for their mobiles, utility bills, mortgages etc.

Paying say £25 a month by DD you hardly notice it, with your ticket renewed automatically unless you cancel ,would encourage those who are maybe wavering to renew.

I hate increases to any ST truth be known however, like Arsenal they pay well over the odds for there ST, if that what we have to do this to support and it is for the good of our club then so be it, I will pay £400 for my ST. Championship teams ST are around £220-250.

Makes no difference to me, buying just for myself and was always expecting a rise sooner or later anyway. I've spoke about this with the guys I travel up with but when we went down to the bottom tier last season and prices dropped I noticed a lot more families attending games, obviously it made it easier to buy season tickets for groups of 4 or so than it was previously but it would be interesting to see if it can be kept up when prices rise again, hopefully those kids will have got the bug but it will no doubt be a big price to take the whole family so fair play to those who do.

It was confirmed at today's AGM that the ST's for the new 2014/2015 season will be subject to an increase, the question is .... what do you think the increase will be or what would you accept as an increase ??

I think they should return to pre -Admin prices, £420 or so for the Copland front

I will happily pay 20% more on my 3 STs. That would be about £346 each compared with £432 in 2011 and it would be 20% less than in 2011. The actual decrease was 33% in 2012 which should mean that season ticket prices increase by an additional 14.5% each year to get back to the same level as 2011. That does not allow for any increase in inflation.

For me the increase, or no increase is sadly immaterial.

So many will not be renewing that Ibrox wil be seeing crowds of circa 15k.

Ha ha honestly!!! weres all the shifties for this cnut!! fuck off indeed. :redcard:

as Super Ally Said

WE DON'T DO WALKING AWAY