if ally wasn't the rangers manager...

bettyblue

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know people will say the usuals like mcinnes and Davies but I would really like to take a chance, let Wallace do.his homework and bring.in someone relatively unproven but with a record of playing good football and bringing through youth, scour the globe and see who we find, I'm.actually excited about who.I.think someone like Wallace could find

I'd have numan with jimmy calderwood as his assistant.

Nice football, youth development and save 800k into the bargain

How much would these guys take in wages? Literally no clue as to what managers would expect with us - also, what has Numan been upto since leaving us? Coaching/managing?

How much would these guys take in wages? Literally no clue as to what managers would expect with us - also, what has Numan been upto since leaving us? Coaching/managing?

Numan manages holland b and is also a scout.

In terms of wages I doubt any SPL manager is on six figures apart from treacle teeth who is on half of McCoist.

You could get numan for 250-350 and calderwood for 80

That is how much we are over-paying our coaching staff!

Numan manages holland b and is also a scout.

In terms of wages I doubt any SPL manager is on six figures apart from treacle teeth who is on half of McCoist.

You could get numan for 250-350 and calderwood for 80

That is how much we are over-paying our coaching staff!

That all sounds lovely

You'd hate it.

Football being played.

Training being conducted twice a day.

No need for the manager to turn up to a wee party to keep the fans from voicing their opinion.

I genuinely meant that that sounds lovely. I'd be very happy to have Numan in working for that wage and getting us playing good football. No need for the attack (tu) - I'm fully aware there are better options than our current manager

I genuinely meant that that sounds lovely. I'd be very happy to have Numan in working for that wage and getting us playing good football. No need for the attack (tu) - I'm fully aware there are better options than our current manager

Apologies thought you were taking the piss.

Look at laudrup at Swansea 500k in the bpl and we are wasting 1.3 on three blokes.

Beyond madness.

Apologies thought you were taking the piss.

Look at laudrup at Swansea 500k in the bpl and we are wasting 1.3 on three blokes.

Beyond madness.

What's their contract situations? Ally's is a rolling one year deal, is it not? What about the other two?

I don't think I'd be heartbroken if we allowed his contract to run, given we had an ample replacement lined up. Not entirely sure who would be in line for it though, given uncertainties about our financial position/lack of spending power/current lack of infrastructure. Would be interesting to know who'd be up for it though and what they'd expect from the club wage-wise.

First things first, the board need to get the club in order, get it functioning at least half decently. A scouting team should already be being sorted out. One thing that would stifle anyone wanting to manage us

What's their contract situations? Ally's is a rolling one year deal, is it not? What about the other two?

I don't think I'd be heartbroken if we allowed his contract to run, given we had an ample replacement lined up. Not entirely sure who would be in line for it though, given uncertainties about our financial position/lack of spending power/current lack of infrastructure. Would be interesting to know who'd be up for it though and what they'd expect from the club wage-wise.

First things first, the board need to get the club in order, get it functioning at least half decently. A scouting team should already be being sorted out. One thing that would stifle anyone wanting to manage us

I don't know about the other two.

However, since Charlie was all for getting shot of them they may not have 12 month notice periods.

Trust me you would have a waiting list applying for the job.

We are a huge institution and a real springboard for a manager.

Even half of what McCoist is on would ensure quality applicants. That is how scandalous our current remuneration is.

How can you suggest a new manager when we are top of our league, you really are a loyal bunch. Unfortunately our Boxing Day performance was pathetic so if we continue to underachieve, I can only imagine next season will highlight our managers weaknesses even more.

How can you suggest a new manager when we are top of our league, you really are a loyal bunch. Unfortunately our Boxing Day performance was pathetic so if we continue to underachieve, I can only imagine next season will highlight our managers weaknesses even more.

tumblr_lxo0fepfC21r66bado1_500.gif

The problem is we should have a manager who will take the team forward and improve our play. Look at Brendan Rodgers and Martinez in their respective jobs, they have changed the clubs (they work at) style of play and have improved them as a force. Can we afford to have another year in the championship lumping balls forward to our new signing K Miller?

The problem is we should have a manager who will take the team forward and improve our play. Look at Brendan Rodgers and Martinez in their respective jobs, they have changed the clubs (they work at) style of play and have improved them as a force. Can we afford to have another year in the championship lumping balls forward to our new signing K Miller?

Please tell me you jest!! Kenny Miller coming back to play for us? OMG we scraped the bottom of the barrel, and underneath we found Kenny Miller? If he does come, then it should be on a pay as you play contract, although I can't believe that Ally would sign him. No, no, no, he wouldn't, he couldn't, he shouldn't sign him. He only really had pace that allowed him to look semi-decent, now he ain't got the pace, he ain't even half-decent. Look at Michael Owen, when his pace went, he was shite, now retired & working for Btsport at 32 yrs of age, because he relied on his pace, & when that died, so did his football career. IMO

when did he sign?

Fair comments otherwise though.