Stennie Player Calls Ally "A Prick"

This chap is certainly lacking in class.

By the way, Rangers players get regular sports restoration and massage because they train hard, through the week. Week in and week out. As you would expect from a club of Rangers' size and standards. They have worked hard to be at Rangers. They also sustain a fair amout of, frankly, shit challenges by slow, unfit players who can't tackle within the rules of the game.

This Keyboard Warrior will never even understand what it means to play for a big club, and what the demands of that are.

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not saying that at all....I am just trying to see it from this guys point if view.....if I were a current part time player working my ass off all week, training at night and earning fuck all whilst rangers are in the same league with all our resources and the manager is complaining about fixtures then I can understand the anger! Although his choice of language is poor, it isn't the first or last time someone gets carried away a bit posting in twitter!

Yeah, I agreed with his sentiment until I read the full transcript just a few seconds ago and found out he's just being a foul mouthed wee dick!

I accept you're not saying that, it's just the way you put it made it sound that way.

So to be clear it's ok for you to call this guy a wank based on his opinion but it's not ok for him to call ally a prick based on his?

No. Based on his abusive ramblings (have you read it?). When did Ally ever abuse someone like that? If Ally spoke like he does I'd say the same, thankfully I'll never have to.

Loads of people don't make games but still buy a season book mate good on them

I wish I could have afforded to keep ours - we had excellent seats. So much so, I have looked at a couple of games recently and opted not to buy tickets, because the view/banter would have been shite in comparison.

I wish I could have afforded to keep ours - we had excellent seats. So much so, I have looked at a couple of games recently and opted not to buy tickets, because the view/banter would have been shite in comparison.

Yeah it's a shame sometimes good bears can't afford it

He's deleted the 'Prick' tweet after saying he would tell Ally to his face what he felt.

Aye right then pal.

Regardless of his point, embarrassing stuff from a so called Rangers fan.

How's he a so called Rangera fan then? Cos he called McCoist a prick?

Yeah it's a shame sometimes good bears can't afford it

I agree but when I said I wish I could have afforded to keep it, I meant without using it. When the boy was playing games on a Sunday and Rangers were rescheduled, I was happy to give both smartcards to friends, free of charge, but when he moved to Saturday games and now refereeing too, we had no chance of making many games and it was not an expense I could make just to hold our seats.

We shall be back but I might need to slap some people about to get our old seats back :-)

He has acknowledged my point on Twitter, that he chose the wrong word. He was meaning to berate his statement, rather than the man himself.

Yeah, I don't buy that when people pretend that's what they mean on here either. Why can't people either take responsibility for what they say, or think about it first.

The point is, we postponed because a couple of under 21 players were away and a bench player. Our only real absentee at the time of the Pars game was Wallace. Even the Rangers fans knew we were taking the piss by calling these off and now our manager is bemoaning the administrators of the league for not assisting them.

History shows that if he Didn't do it in this league, then, do the same once we are back on top it would be brought up and challenged, forward thinking from the gaffer.

History shows that if he Didn't do it in this league, then, do the same once we are back on top it would be brought up and challenged, forward thinking from the gaffer.

Im pretty sure SPL games are not scheduled for international weekends anyway so no need for us to request them moved.

ftMBHBe.jpg

What a bitter cunt.

Maybe if you were a decent footballer then you would get £5k a week and massages.

and to add m8, Aye we could say its fans like us that turn up to your shitty wee grounds, buy goods that allows you to pick up YOUR fucking wages and financially secure your wee diddy club for the next few season.

Not really relevant but he is a rangers fan, I work up the road from him and he told me he couldn't wait to go to ibrox back in summer.

I also agree with some of his comments about the wages n getting all the massages and stuff while they work, some of our players should get out working as they ain't good enough.

Not really relevant but he is a rangers fan, I work up the road from him and he told me he couldn't wait to go to ibrox back in summer.

I also agree with some of his comments about the wages n getting all the massages and stuff while they work, some of our players should get out working as they ain't good enough.

Aye I agree, plenty of our players should be out painting and plumbing after some of their recent performances fs.