BBC Scotland Radio

Dunc

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why some of you bother torturing yourselves listening to a station that you know will just end up annoying the crap out of you, even if the BBC were making a valid point most fans are so weary of them we'll see every criticism - even justifiable criticism - as a personal dig at the club, there is so much distance between that organisation and Rangers that the only outcome of listening to that show will be annoyance.

to be fair that liein bastard will get his wan day any tme i here him i fuckin turn aff pronto and go watch him make a cunt of him self on u tube when hes on live telly when he said he never said we cheated its fuckin bri so it is haaaaaaaaa the simple thing

to be fair that liein bastard will get his wan day any tme i here him i fuckin turn aff pronto and go watch him make a cunt of him self on u tube when hes on live telly when he said he never said we cheated its fuckin bri so it is haaaaaaaaa the simple thing

Well said that man!

I've no frigging idea what you did say, but it was eloquently put! :D

That you Milligan? :-)))

:lol: :lol:

We must be the only 2nd division club in the world to get so much coverage. And so many people trying there hardest to annoy us, every day of there existence.

These clowns are actually proving day bay day that Rangers are Scottish football. There shows on the radio are supposed to be about Scottish football ie they other clubs that no one seems to be interested in talking about.

There is only one team in Scotland that gets people talking, there is only one team in Scotland that gets people interested, there is only one team that all of these people turn up to watch, ie Dumfermline had there 1st sell out for years when we played them last week, when is the last time they could say that?

And all the other teams we have played since last season there stadiums have all been sell outs.

. There is only one team in Scotland that can pull in crowds of 45k while they are in the 2nd lowest division in Scotland.

What does that say about Scottish football.

:lol::uk:

I only ever tune in if I have absolutely no other means to keep tabs on a live game. Even then it bugs me.

We should all know by now what to expect from them during discussions/commentary. Don't rise to the bait, by getting a reaction from us is how they get their kicks and keep their jobs.

:lol: :lol:

We must be the only 2nd division club in the world to get so much coverage. And so many people trying there hardest to annoy us, every day of there existence.

These clowns are actually proving day bay day that Rangers are Scottish football. There shows on the radio are supposed to be about Scottish football ie they other clubs that no one seems to be interested in talking about.

There is only one team in Scotland that gets people talking, there is only one team in Scotland that gets people interested, there is only one team that all of these people turn up to watch, ie Dumfermline had there 1st sell out for years when we played them last week, when is the last time they could say that?

And all the other teams we have played since last season there stadiums have all been sell outs.

. There is only one team in Scotland that can pull in crowds of 45k while they are in the 2nd lowest division in Scotland.

What does that say about Scottish football.

:lol::uk:

It says they media and SPFL have FCUK'ed them selves over by the way they have treated us, they now reap what they have sown and now realise its was always about the Rangers.

1. No sponsor for the last 18 months.

2. Falling attendances.

3. Holding onto a club that should have been dropped into the Championship.

They have been trying to shore up a toxic brand as well as the toxic media coverage by constantly talking about us, without us they have nothing.