European Commission seek explanation on Celtic land deals

Another thing which is very suspicious in all this. A Twitter page called "State Aid" appeared online today and was banned within an hour or so. Another Twitter account which belongs to a new Unionist blog http://thescottishun....wordpress.com/ also got a suspension within 24 hours of appearing.

The latter account is nothing to do with State Aid, but did ask Jack McConnell his views earlier today. Within a matter of hours, the account had been suspended.

You get the feeling people in high places are getting rather touchy.

The cover up is already going on .

Would love the lid to blow on all this but we all know it won't .........

Wasn't VB who made the complaint, we only reported the fact on Twitter. I'm sure whoever it was will become clearer soon (tu) That's not being evasive or anything, but until that person steps forward (which he will) then It wouldn't be fair of me to reveal his identity.

Thanks for clarifying. Interesting times ahead...

It looks like the State Aid twitter account are saying they believe it was Celtic officials who suspended their account.

They can complain or if enough people report them the account will be suspended while Twitter look into the matter.

As long as @StateAidCeltic stick to facts then can`t see why the account won`t be back up again.

How the fuck can you just suspend an account? I don't use twitter etc, but surely they cant just take down legitimate questions/debate! Doing so points to a sense of guilt imo.

It`s usually done automatically when a user is reported a certain number of times.

Looks like the unwashed have been busy on twitter.

I expect to see it re-instated as they had no problem with the Rangers Tax Case twitter account.

It`s usually done automatically when a user is reported a certain number of times.

Looks like the unwashed have been busy on twitter.

I expect to see it re-instated as they had no problem with the Rangers Tax Case twitter account.

Thanks for the explanation.... (tu)

Wasn't VB who made the complaint, we only reported the fact on Twitter. I'm sure whoever it was will become clearer soon (tu) That's not being evasive or anything, but until that person steps forward (which he will) then It wouldn't be fair of me to reveal his identity.

Did the person who made the complaint give alot of detail of gcc and celtic's history over the years?

Or is it upto the commission to go digging themselves?

of course c****c will probably try to block the account by saying it breaks copyright laws by using their name,it could be mistaken for an official account and shite like that.so all the guy/guys have to do is close the account and set up a new one without c****c in the name.

It is interesting though how quickly they acted to get the account suspended while saying they have nothing to hide!

Lots of information has been provided as far as I'm aware. As I said earlier, I'm not being evasive, I just think it's better he says what he wants and when. I'm sure the Yahoos will be in meltdown soon enough :thumbup:

Is that a promise? I can taste it ....

of course c****c will probably try to block the account by saying it breaks copyright laws by using their name,it could be mistaken for an official account and shite like that.so all the guy/guys have to do is close the account and set up a new one without c****c in the name.

It is interesting though how quickly they acted to get the account suspended while saying they have nothing to hide!

Call it @smellycuntsattemptinganothercoverup

Another thing which is very suspicious in all this. A Twitter page called "State Aid" appeared online today and was banned within an hour or so. Another Twitter account which belongs to a new Unionist blog http://thescottishun....wordpress.com/ also got a suspension within 24 hours of appearing.

The latter account is nothing to do with State Aid, but did ask Jack McConnell his views earlier today. Within a matter of hours, the account had been suspended.

You get the feeling people in high places are getting rather touchy.

And yet Charlotte fakes and rangers tax case were given a free reign.