Kenny Miller

Trooblue

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He maybe just wants back to Scotland, ye know money is not always going to make ye happy in a new country

Maybe but he's on over £12k a week over there, doubt we'd go anywhere near that and there's plenty other clubs in England who would be willing to match that wage.

Maybe but he's on over £12k a week over there, doubt we'd go anywhere near that and there's plenty other clubs in England who would be willing to match that wage.

She wants him back home mate so maybe for the first time in his career it's not for money with KM

This is spot on..

Better move though because 3 championship teams are sniffing about him (tu)

Are they mate? Never knew that I suppose if he has a deal like Davie weir had where at certain times he could train up here but then go down for games.

But I don't know if that's what his mrs wants, been told they want to settle back here and it's only us he wants to play for. I told simplythebest on here this way back in September or October and nothings changed

Are they mate? Never knew that I suppose if he has a deal like Davie weir had where at certain times he could train up here but then go down for games.

But I don't know if that's what his mrs wants, been told they want to settle back here and it's only us he wants to play for. I told simplythebest on here this way back in September or October and nothings changed

Wanted to leave Vancouver as soon as his pal who was manager got sacked.

His Mrs has moved back now, he's desperate to sign for us but nothing's been offered.

He's supposed to go to Canada middle of next week but he's trying to get released.

Sheffield We'd , Barnsley and Blackpool want him mate (tu)

Wanted to leave Vancouver as soon as his pal who was manager got sacked.

His Mrs has moved back now, he's desperate to sign for us but nothing's been offered.

He's supposed to go to Canada middle of next week but he's trying to get released.

Sheffield We'd , Barnsley and Blackpool want him mate (tu)

Any of the three of them could be doable.

I knew she was back and wanting him to come home and if possible be here. I suppose it will come down to funds but we shall see

I just don't see the point as he will not be a long term solution at 33 years old.

We are more than ok in the goal scoring department with Daly, Clarke and Jig if needed. Miller would be nothing more than a stop gap in the lower leagues on a decent wage.

I just don't see the point as he will not be a long term solution at 33 years old.

We are more than ok in the goal scoring department with Daly, Clarke and Jig if needed. Miller would be nothing more than a stop gap in the lower leagues on a decent wage.

He might be worth watching