Keith Jackson on Hearts

bluechip

They aided, abetted and often were the baying crowd mate.

Karma really is all its cracked up to be.

Long may it continue.

I know they did.

When clowns like liewell , petrie, thomson and ( love this one ) romanov , started their shite and couldn't wait to put the boot in , you would expect the sports journalists to use their platform to TRY and maintain a sense of reality and criticise these clubs for only thinking of themselves instead of the big picture. They didn't , and as you said , revelled in it as football fans with typewriters. It's only now they're recognising the danger scottish football is now in.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Am I alone in thinking that his suggestion that the Hearts youngsters are being run into the ground and damaged for life is a gross exaggeration? When I was 18 I would have gladly played two games of football a day.

No mate you're not alone and they are professional footballers, it's their job and it's not like they are playing all of the time, it's just an easy excuse to say this to try and get the embargo lifted, the only real problem is for the players confidence.

So now we see what would have happen if Ally had played a team of youngsters! He may not have got the best players but, in the short time availabl, managed to cobble togather a squad to see us back up through the divisions. As to hearts and the other strugglers - fuck them!

ps. Before the grammer police get on my case, only Rangers deserve an upper case initial letter.

he's only lending a sympathetic view to our club to make his point about Hearts, it's nothing to do with how shambolic we were treated.. He's still a joke of a journalist.

This,Scottish journalism at its best.Write what they want at any given time that suits their own agenda.He is nothing more than a "toe the line " blowhard,the perfect credentials for jounalism in this part of the world.

so where were they when we were playing with loads of young players last season ? the fact that hearts cheated to stay up knowing they were going into admin meant they were going to face better teams. They would have been relegated and would have started on the same points as everyone else.

Maybe an outside chance of doing well. They chose to cheat and stay up so fuck them. They will now be in the championship division for a couple of years at least.

Jackson were you not one of the ones that gave appalling abuse towards our club including our fans!!! At this point herts and dumferline have had far worst debit than us and most been written off, no fines applied (unlike us) only sanctions signing players. How hard and tiring can it be to run around a park for 90 mins maybe twice a week ffs. Dundee lost out because we all know herts were insolvent before the end of the season and should have been relegated.

Fuck off jackson ya cunt, you and your media chums were at the front of the queue looking to stamp your size tens into us

Well guess what, we got back to our feet in a manner that would make rocky glow with pride, and we are coming to get each and everyone of your horrible lot

So now we see what would have happen if Ally had played a team of youngsters! He may not have got the best players but, in the short time availabl, managed to cobble togather a squad to see us back up through the divisions. As to hearts and the other strugglers - fuck them!

ps. Before the grammer police get on my case, only Rangers deserve an upper case initial letter.

Our team of youngsters would have been playing 3 levels below that and would still have won the league.

Livingston easily went through the bottom 2 divisions with an inexperienced team.

Remember when Hertz chose the transfer embargo over a fine?

I do.

It would have been nice to have that choice instead we got fined, and illegal transfer embargo applied to us regardless, and blackmailed with the 5 way agreement to get our licence to play and a whole week to get a squad together before the season started as well as dropping down to bottom tier of scottish football. they moan about tired youngsters that play maybe twice a week ffs.

To be honest I still would like to see a half decent premership once we get back....

To think that after our flurry with the tarts in the lower leagues is done we will be back to the same old pish SPL is a sad thought.

Congratulations on rising like the pheonix Rangers...Now here .. sit atop of this mound of shite that is the SPFL Prem... :lol:

To be honest I still would like to see a half decent premership once we get back....

To think that after our flurry with the tarts in the lower leagues is done we will be back to the same old pish SPL is a sad thought.

Congratulations on rising like the pheonix Rangers...Now here .. sit atop of this mound of shite that is the SPFL Prem... :lol:

You think anyone will congratulate us?

Don't see it happening

Its not about revenge, its about applying a consistent set of rules to teams regardless of who they are. We are merely asking for the same treatment for Hearts thats was used as a precendent with us. Fairness, revenge, - these terms shouldn't come into it and the "promising young players that could be broken" applied to us as well. Simply apply the rules consistently.

Do I feel a certain schadenfreude at their situation though? your fuckin right i do...

Its not about revenge, its about applying a consistent set of rules to teams regardless of who they are. We are merely asking for the same treatment for Hearts thats was used as a precendent with us. Fairness, revenge, - these terms shouldn't come into it and the "promising young players that could be broken" applied to us as well. Simply apply the rules consistently.

Do I feel a certain schadenfreude at their situation though? your fuckin right i do...

Exactly , nobody's looking for favours just for the rules to be applied equally to everyone .

Everybody rushed in too quick to put the boot into Rangers , that they ignored the dangers that such a precedent would bring. It's coming crashing down on them now , right enough.