The media bias just gets more obvious. They are the Untrustables.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont read or listen to the lies that scotlands so called impartial mhedia spout and peddle.

They are Rangers haters with an Bheastly obsession with our great club. I know what I believe and I know if I want facts I will get them on here. Helps to keep my blood pressure at a healthy level. Fuck them ALL.

the fact is there is media and there is mhedia. I was quite surprised at the level of hatred aimed at Rangers from all quarters in Scotland back in admin days, (including the SFA) they tried with all their might and then some, to destroy our glorious club, I am not surprised at anything written or broadcast in the Scottish mhedia bubble. I say bubble because one day soon that bubble will burst. I doth my cap in all bears direction for their stand up work in doing what we have never had to do in our history and that is lowering ourselves to their level and raking up stories, complaining to said mhedia, complaing to mp's, petitions, boycotts, genarally being offended for things in actual fact we don't really give a shit about. We as a support have had to come out of hibernation (pun intended), the only way we will beat them is to fight fire with fire, the difference being, Rangers fans were brought up with truth and integrity. We don't have to make up stories and half stories facts are facts. The tide will turn soon enough, only problem we have is no-one gives a fuck about Scottish football anymore, unless you follow one of the teams, my English pals call Scottish fitba "the highland toffee league" no joke. We need a wider audience imo,maybe a few more letters and emails to some English journos (media) wouldn't go a miss.

In the mean time I'm afraid we will have to grin and bear it, or do as the majority of Rangers media posters do, try and ignore the scumbags.

Talk of leaving Scotland is probably the weakest solution I've ever heard of. I keep hearing it on these sites. What ever happened to the 'No Surrender' attitude and way. I don't read the papers either, but that was for always a different reason than is now so very much apparent. We should be complaining more to our politicians. We're continually having to live with the guilt of what may have happened over a hundred years ago, and maybe some pockets of anti-Catholic feeling up to about 50 years ago, but that doesn't happen now. Now, instead of them being picked on, it's us that are treated as 2nd class citizens. And there's even some historical evidence with what happened at Monklands/Lanarkshire.

It's time we did indeed begin moaning to our MP's, even if they are members of the roman church. Write to the papers and make your feelings known, while remaining polite.

I'd expect it to be poo-hooed, but that's exactly when you have to keep it up.

Giving up on Scotland will not make it go away!

It doesn't help when certain Rangers fans go on to RC and give them ammunition to feed their agenda.

I rarely look at the Scottish papers and never listen to RC or any other local radio as they have nothing I wish to read or hear. There will be a reckoning though and that day creeps ever closer.

The media have made another story out of nothing. We've known for ages we're losing money every month, but as soon we start trying to save money, they make out we're skint. Just a bunch of arsehole with no news to report, so they jump on this.

Bardwaj was well out of order when interviewing Ally. Just shown his true colours and should be banned from Ibrox. I remember travelling on a flight to Dubai that he was on when we had just gone into administration. If it was now, he would probably get an accidental slap on the head from someone going to the toilet in the middle of the night. Hate when that happens.

Listened to SSB for the first time in a few months the other night and frankly it's gotten more anti-Rangers than ever if that's possible? Dela*unt having wee snide digs about "new club" and foaming at the mouth like a rabid dog over the thought of Rangers going into admin again and Keevins who continually spouts the pish line that Rangers FC was liquidated 20 times a night every night. Are these two so developmentally challenged that they can't read the ASA and HMRC statements on what happened to the club? The so called Rangers men on that show are just as bad as well imho, every night they sit on their arses and say nothing while lie after lie is told about the club.

Don't read / listen to the media any more.

They are untrustworthy, the no longer report news, they try to generate it.

Normally this will be done by sensationalising, probably gathered through a 'source'. If they throw enough crap they hope eventually that some sticks - that will then be reported as an exclusive.

The sooner phon-ins and hotlines are banned the better.

Just make sure ye keep original documentation of all the lies and as the portfolio of mhedia bias grows it will be of use in the future as irrefutable proof. I keep my eyes on certain BBC channels and mhedia outlets and a few journalists keep faith the happily provide with evidence

Reporting the news in Scotland has turned into a 5 year old girls tea party.

Speculation and opinions aren't news, they should stick to the facts instead of pushing agendas.

If they didn't antagonise anyone then no one would phone their radio shows at premium dates.

Starve them of income, they will die eventually.

Rangers will be around long after these bigoted bitter "news" outlets will be.

It makes you want to scream does'nt it? The Asian/Bear thinks it is ok to growl his questions at our manager, and think it is ok.

We must do a bit of banning to these types, Bear or not, as it is now becoming quite surreal, maybe that will help them to see that they cannot just treat our manager and club in this manner and get away with it.

They continue to treat us in an antagonistic manner, and feel free to spout their bile with impunity.

Either ban them, or stop Ally from talking to them and only release statements via the official website,let them starve! :7325:

Everyone knows that sensationalising stories sells papers and gets people to phone into the stations don't they?

Don't listen to the station if you're going to be annoyed about it, don't read the papers for the same reason. I could give less of a shit what they say about us, I really could.

Lastly, Wallace will never be worth several million. That's a wild estimation.

It makes you want to scream does'nt it? The Asian/Bear thinks it is ok to growl his questions at our manager, and think it is ok.

We must do a bit of banning to these types, Bear or not, as it is now becoming quite surreal, maybe that will help them to see that they cannot just treat our manager and club in this manner and get away with it.

They continue to treat us in an antagonistic manner, and feel free to spout their bile with impunity.

Either ban them, or stop Ally from talking to them and only release statements via the official website,let them starve! :7325:

Raman is Scottish, is he not?

I had the BBC Radio Scotland podcast and they certainly seemed both determined of impending doom and to revel in it but what's the answer ? If as a club you fail to deal with the media then you widen the gap but if you continue to deal with then does it make it worse ? I don't know the answer