Lee Wallace

Bothwellbear

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you may not think Wallace could make it at a top European side it is only my opinion that he would, he is the best left back in Scotland bar none, In my humble opinion I think he is a far better left back than Ashley Cole.

After 2 days on the drink and Charlie ruff as fuck but that's just cheered me up haha,what utter shite

The author of the article once offered this when sharing his view on Rangers -

"The cons? It's not inflicting enough hurt on newco Rangers.

But think on it this way. It's like punching someone you detest in the face over and over again. Sure, you may derive satisfaction - but is it worth breaking your knuckles?"

I've had shites with more substance than Waddell.

Oh yes i remember that comment, a fully paid up bigot in all his scummy glory

I never said he was going anywhere, I actually said the article was a load of tripe, a ploy from the Scottish mhedia to get rid of our prize asset for as little money is possible. maybe you should read the posts before embarassing yourself. if you think he is shite that is your own wrong opinion

I never said he was going anywhere, I actually said the article was a load of tripe, a ploy from the Scottish mhedia to get rid of our prize asset for as little money is possible. maybe you should read the posts before embarassing yourself. if you think he is shite that is your own wrong opinion

:lol:

Listen you are a fucking clown. I never said he was shite i'm just being realistic and saying he's not better than Ashely Cole.

Also being realistic in saying he has been playing against part timers for the last couple of seasons.

All these bigoted arsehole hacks, must have went out last night and shared the same curry, as well as the same agenda,because they are all suffering from the verbal skitters. What utter nonsense they all prattle, and to think that only six months or so ago, they were telling all us Rangers supporters, it was time to move on.......... Really?

Now we find ourselves in a bit of a quandry, financialwise, again, all the cries of "move on", let bygones be bygones, etc. etc. are kicked into touch, and once again, the steel toe capped boots come on and we are mercilessly booted up and down the park, so to speak.

It will not matter a toss what Rangers do now, or in the future, it seems, as these same tossers will allways decry us.

The reason...........We are The Famous Glasgow Rangers.......... and we must never, never, ever let them forget that.

Their jealousy will allways exceed their ability. They are the lowest of the low ........... They are Rangers Haters...... Fuck them!!!

"The Cry Was No Surrender,"...... and as allways ...........We Responded.............. and allways will. :7325:

He is going nowhere

The million or so we would raise would be of little use

The salary saving will be of little use

The pr however would be devastating

Do not let the press sell wallace

Agree with all of that, it is the one single act that would instantly galvanise the fans as one (in rage) and piss every single one off, it would be the most idiotic decision possible, ditch the duds ffs.

Waddell talks (and writes) a whole load of shite.

We would be much further ahead, financially and on the pitch, if we kept Lee Wallace and got shot of the manager and his two sidekicks.

Wallace is an asset (present and future), the management team are an overpaid (even with this highly-public long-awaited wage deferment) liability.

No...keep many of the players, get rid of the manager.

This wage deferment you speak of is total fantasy. Ally is on a year long rolling contract. Either prove this rumour that some tarrier you spoke to poisoned your mind with or shut up.

Embarrassing to think that Bears believe the venomous lies that lot peddle. Anyhow the floor is yours....prove it.

This wage deferment you speak of is total fantasy. Ally is on a year long rolling contract. Either prove this rumour that some tarrier you spoke to poisoned your mind with or shut up.

Embarrassing to think that Bears believe the venomous lies that lot peddle. Anyhow the floor is yours....prove it.

First up, I don't talk to Tarriers let alone believe any of the shite they spout in various media outlets.

The 'deferment' story was told to me by a friend and Rangers shareholder of many long years standing. I wouldn't tell you his name if you were the Lord God Almighty himself. I guess that's why I get the odd tit-bit from him as he knows that.

McCoist's year-long rolling contract you speak of was mooted for reduction last year - it was only in the lead up to the AGM (Dec 2013) anyone ever heard him speak openly about it, or the request for it to be reduced. That makes things sound like it's a new subject up for discussion. I'm told that is not correct. I was told that he was aware of this project (I'll call it that for want of a better word) whilst Charles Green & Co were still around. You can choose to believe your source (McCoist?? or do you have another source?? In other words, the floor is also yours.....prove it) and I'll choose to believe mine.