SOS Threatened again by Easdales

North Rd

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No legal threats when it's the beasts or the media though. The Easdales should go to there lawyers about it but why is it always Rangers fans they are threatening with legal action?

Anyone can see what they want on facebook and twitter the manky mob has proved that in the past couple of years.

No legal action against they cunts though? Strange.

No legal threats when it's the beasts or the media though. The Easdales should go to there lawyers about it but why is it always Rangers fans they are threatening with legal action?

Anyone can see what they want on facebook and twitter the manky mob has proved that in the past couple of years.

No legal action against they cunts though? Strange.

Wish the club would put as much effort into chasing down whoever was behind the damaging RTC blog

Since hawdit & dawdit, bill & ben, the bus bros, the blakey bros (or whatever you want to call them) got involved with our Club there's been more intimidation towards our own fans emanating from the Club than what's been directed at the enemies.

Maybe they are trhing to run a multi million pojnd business without interference and destablisation from people whose sole motivation is to gdt them out.

Plenty on here were making slanderous accusations about the easdales.....I hope if nothing else it teaches people to think or at least have proof before posting.....

I agree with this I have seen these type of comments on here and on other forums, so why pick on SOS.

its easy, bit like on here, folk are here to moderate and remove any offensive posts, just RM seem to be better at moderating than SoS , If they actively allow offensive posts to stay they need to accept the flak that comes their way.

The reason the post probably weren't removed before the threat of legal action is because the posts fitted in nicely wiyh SOS's agenda.

Since hawdit & dawdit, bill & ben, the bus bros, the blakey bros (or whatever you want to call them) got involved with our Club there's been more intimidation towards our own fans emanating from the Club than what's been directed at the enemies.

It's simple really don't behave like a cunt don't be treated like one.

I agree with this I have seen these type of comments on here and on other forums, so why pick on SOS.

Because 'on here' is an anonymous fan forum with no affiliations or agendas. The sons of struth campaigned and politicised their site/views to a dangerously misleading level!

I wish they went after our actual enemies with such viguor. Maybe its just me, but a couple of fannies talking shite on Facebook does a lot less damage than published articles in our media.

I'm sure if the "published articles in our media" were dumb enough to compare any of our directors to convicted gangsters, they would be getting chased too. You need a whole new depth of stupidity for that though. A depth only some supposed bears are managing to sink to.

The Krays (I assume its Ronnie and Reggie that they have been compared to) were Eastend gangsters, the South London rival gang was the Richardsons.

It could have been Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb they meant, when are our support going to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and all work as one, the day this happens is the time where we will move forward

I wish they went after our actual enemies with such viguor. Maybe its just me, but a couple of fannies talking shite on Facebook does a lot less damage than published articles in our media.

Really? Did you miss the damage/impact the SofS had and the destabilising effect that had fuelling the media articles?

It could have been Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb they meant, when are our support going to stop shooting ourselves in the foot and all work as one, the day this happens is the time where we will move forward

Under what circumstances could anyone refer to SOS as our support?

They exist solely to destabilize. Not support.

We cant move on while detractors like these and a few of the reqs who have resurfaced in this thread are still around and praying for a chance to attack the board again.

Paul Murray still pulls their strings and needs to disappear. Literally.

Maybe they are trhing to run a multi million pojnd business without interference and destablisation from people whose sole motivation is to gdt them out.

Maybe you're right, but there's the old saying about "a leopard can't change it's spots" and maybe... just maybe.... Rangers fans are being intimidated by these guys because intimidation is their modus operandi.

I'm no fan of the SOS but in past two weeks there's been accusations of avoiding paying VAT, Wallace walking,running out of money, a CVL about to occur and as far as I'm aware not a single lawyers letter to the pensioner killer and his ilk or Mr Jackson..

probably because this incident will have nothing to do with the club, the posts will have been slanderous to the easdales personally and as such they will be dealing with it personally and not in any capacity as a Rangers director, why people want to twist this as club v fans I don't know.

And as for the club responding to every blog and article personally i'd rather they didn't waste resources in this manner because I don't think it'll achieve much

probably because this incident will have nothing to do with the club, the posts will have been slanderous to the easdales personally and as such they will be dealing with it personally and not in any capacity as a Rangers director, why people want to twist this as club v fans I don't know.

And as for the club responding to every blog and article personally i'd rather they didn't waste resources in this manner because I don't think it'll achieve much

So you think it's ok for club to be accused of not paying VAT?

You don't think there's a danger Jackson's spiel on Monday in the Rhecord won't spook shareholders/fans?

As for the Easdales, if being likened to the twins upsets them, then they've made a mistake taking such a high profile role.