***The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir Match Thread***

Bell

Foster, Faure, Jig, Wallace.

Aird, Black, Law, Templeton.

Shiels.

Daly.

Mohsni is suspended for one more match, if Macleod is fit I would be tempted to play him ahead of Black.

4 nil to the gers

McLeod has been told not to train for 3 weeks (another 2 weeks to go) as he has a virus. He's away to Portugal midweek to rest for a bit. Wouldn't expect him to be back til mid-late March

The 4-0 win over Dunfermline seems to have given everyone a lift so I expect the players to be confident, think 4-0 with Deano and Templeton on the scoresheet, Daly with a header after an otherwise anonymous display seems to be the norm too.

The 4-0 win over Dunfermline seems to have given everyone a lift so I expect the players to be confident, think 4-0 with Deano and Templeton on the scoresheet, Daly with a header after an otherwise anonymous display seems to be the norm too.

Important thing is to produce displays like Dunfermline on a consistent basis, no reason we shouldn't be able to at this level.

Definetely want to hear more about Inigo's pie and bovril situation anawl

Sorry old boy, that's between me and the snacks. Your imagination will have to do.