***The Official Rangers v Stenhousemuir Match Thread***

Gutted I'll be missing this :( Think it will be a straight forward win, Stenny have lost their way a bit after their strong start. Going for 3-0 to the Gers.

Mohsni is suspended for one more match, if Macleod is fit I would be tempted to play him ahead of Black.

Think that's a bit harsh considering Black was our best player imo against Ayr and had a sterling game against Dunfermline. I still maintain our strongest line up is the team that played Dunfermline but with Macleod in the middle and Law on the right. However Aird had another good game on Saturday so Lewis will just have to bide his time for now.

Its always just a hope, Foster isn't injured afaik and Jig is up front in my team as he's a bombscare in CD.

Didn't think he was injured but I had a bit too much at Ayr so really didn't see much of the game hence why I thought I may have missed something. :lol:

I'd probably drop McCulloch entirely rather than shoehorn him elsewhere, but CB is where he's been all season so i'd prefer to keep him there

Gutted I'll be missing this :( Think it will be a straight forward win, Stenny have lost their way a bit after their strong start. Going for 3-0 to the Gers.

Think that's a bit harsh considering Black was our best player imo against Ayr and had a sterling game against Dunfermline. I still maintain our strongest line up is the team that played Dunfermline but with Macleod in the middle and Law on the right. However Aird had another good game on Saturday so Lewis will just have to bide his time for now.

I thought it was very harsh, but that's management for you, sometimes you have to make harsh calls.

Blacks been doing good, would like to see if Macleod and Law could boss midfield and put more pressure on these defenses.

Didn't think he was injured but I had a bit too much at Ayr so really didn't see much of the game hence why I thought I may have missed something. :lol:

I'd probably drop McCulloch entirely rather than shoehorn him elsewhere, but CB is where he's been all season so i'd prefer to keep him there

Id drop Daly and put Jig in there for a bit, btw whens Clark due back, must be soon?

Id drop Daly and put Jig in there for a bit, btw whens Clark due back, must be soon?

Still a couple of weeks or so till he's back I think?

I'd drop Daly as well but would give Little a chance through the middle, most seem to have written him off but he's not a wide player.

Still a couple of weeks or so till he's back I think?

I'd drop Daly as well but would give Little a chance through the middle, most seem to have written him off but he's not a wide player.

Agreed on Little not being a wide player, he has struggled of late maybe a few subs appearences like Temps got to try to ease him back to form.