king statement

bawsburst

How about he starts to Buy Shares then he can control where the Ticket Money goes from Inside. I would if in his Shoes.

Because if he buys now, then he committs to a price he would be forced to offer to everyone should he exceed 30%.

If he does believe that admin is a possibility, then he will want to be able to offer less, allowing more to invest directly in the club.

It could cost him about £30m to do this, and none of that £30m would go into the club, menaing he would then have to invest more taking the total to say £50m. I dont know how much he is worth, but that is a hell of a lot of cash to anyone. He might not be able to afford that right now.

It would be better for the club if he could invest say £30m, get control and all the cash goes to the club.

So a man who can't afford 50mill is going afford to fund us all the back to the CL. :lol:

Why should he get it for a bargain when other shareholders paid top dollar for their piece of the club

King has been trying this for years, offered lloyds 40p in the pound for our debt before whyte, he needs to put up the going rate, or fuck off and leave us be

Don't think the current owners paid that much for a club like Rangers.

But i have been told lots of times today that the reason the club could not take his money is that this would break the FFP rules introduced by Uefa?

So he says he is sponsoring the balls or something similar.

But this feckin about trying to dictate who he thinks should be on the Board, or how the club is run without actually putting his hand in his pocket has gone on too long.

Now or Never Mr King.

I'm sure you know what you mean ;)

Yeah but it's not that I think there should never be questions asked, hence why I welcome Wallace's idea with the survey and i'd like fan meetings that aren't just restricted to 'groups'.

I think you can understand the type of extremities I have an issue with though.

He put 20 mil in ya nutcase. He us saying he will invest if the current board raise another share issue... But they refuse to do so. So his hands are tied until new shares are issued.

the board are not ready for a share issue. when they are, dk can get his chance.

or should we do a share issue right now because dave king said so?

Characters like what? Characters that want to withhold vital working capital and hold our own club to ransom are far more damaging than a bit of name calling.

I refuse point blank to engage in a conversation with someone who calls me a "taig or scum".

I know of several good bears who are gutted they can't use this site any more and people like you are the reason. On the rare occasions I come on here I are "where are they now?" Threads as good folk get driven away. I came on here, made 1 post supporting Dave King in his pursuit of openness and transparency, on how we are a shambles behind the scene and get called a taig scum immediately.

No time for nonsense like this.

So a man who can't afford 50mill is going afford to fund us all the back to the CL. :lol:

Think your missing the point a bit - someone with millions leading the way, and happy for others to join - that's the funds we need. Not a closed shop of owners that are maximising their profit from us.

They wont have a choice if people boycott season books. Administration is a cast iron guarantee if we only have 10k to 15k season tickets and the rest buying match to match.

The ironic thing is that if it did happen, the ones boycotting would still blame the current board. doh

spot on.

Strange, as I thought that we would still require that licence which the football club owns. Afterall it was a hell of a fight to get it back. ;)

Strange ? you mean the continuous transferred licence what is strange about that, not much good if you don't have the wherewithall to service it and the team, that being supplied by the teams owners the PLC, happy to help. (tu)

And another thing, how come in his statement he makes no mention of the £1m interest free loan he offered, that the club have now officially denied ?

Anyone want to take that on ?

i asked that three times today and got no answers.

I refuse point blank to engage in a conversation with someone who calls me a "taig or scum".

I know of several good bears who are gutted they can't use this site any more and people like you are the reason. On the rare occasions I come on here I are "where are they now?" Threads as good folk get driven away. I came on here, made 1 post supporting Dave King in his pursuit of openness and transparency, on how we are a shambles behind the scene and get called a taig scum immediately.

No time for nonsense like this.

No you made one post pretty much saying you're boycotting season ticket sales (as this stuff about a trust is all but the same as boycotting and at the very least is holding the club to ransom). That kind of thing will put us into financial ruin again far quicker than any board member, it's the sort of attitude where basically people are happy to see the club get hurt just so they can aim to get their own way.

I don't get a kick out of calling other Rangers fans stuff like that but anyone with this attitude about boycotting and withholding money deserves zero respect in my eyes.

Why should he get it for a bargain when other shareholders paid top dollar for their piece of the club

King has been trying this for years, offered lloyds 40p in the pound for our debt before whyte, he needs to put up the going rate, or fuck off and leave us be

Was the 40p offer ever proven?

Because if he buys now, then he committs to a price he would be forced to offer to everyone should he exceed 30%.

If he does believe that admin is a possibility, then he will want to be able to offer less, allowing more to invest directly in the club.

then he is gambling with the very future of the club to save himself money, not cool in my eyes