McCoist knocking back Rangers for his TV commitments

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The real point is that Ally McCoist is Rangers through and through, supporter, player, manager, ambassador. When the time comes for him to leave Rangers he will have a statue erected beside John Greig. His legacy will be integrity, courage and loyalty. He represents all that is good about our club. I personally find it abhorrent that someone like you, whose only noticeable contribution to Rangers has been to drag our name through the gutter by yobbish behaviour , threatening an innocent old man in a train to Sheffield, then boasting about it on a Rangers forum, someone who has apparently never kicked a ball, managed a team or had any experience at all in professional football, has the gall to criticise him. His crime, as far as I can work out, in your eyes is that his team despite winning the league last year and being undefeated this year, doesn't play in a 'style' that you appreciate or approve of. How dare you? You are a coward and a charlatan, a coward because you and every one on here knows you wouldn't dare say in public what you write on here cowering behind anonymity, a charlatan because you seek to criticise a man who has forgotten more about loyalty, integrity, and yes, football than you will ever know. You are a nothing, a fucking zero!

I know the man personally and he's the same man offline as he is online.

No bravado or cowardice about it, wind your neck in.

He had media contracts he had to fulfil and wouldn't have the time to be full-time Rangers Assistant Manager then. So what? Eck did OK without him. Fuck having an ex sheep captain as your boss hey. Ginger tae!!!!! Going on about the 82 cup final and their 83 Euro run. Did I mention he was ginger?

The real point is that Ally McCoist is Rangers through and through, supporter, player, manager, ambassador. When the time comes for him to leave Rangers he will have a statue erected beside John Greig. His legacy will be integrity, courage and loyalty. He represents all that is good about our club. I personally find it abhorrent that someone like you, whose only noticeable contribution to Rangers has been to drag our name through the gutter by yobbish behaviour , threatening an innocent old man in a train to Sheffield, then boasting about it on a Rangers forum, someone who has apparently never kicked a ball, managed a team or had any experience at all in professional football, has the gall to criticise him. His crime, as far as I can work out, in your eyes is that his team despite winning the league last year and being undefeated this year, doesn't play in a 'style' that you appreciate or approve of. How dare you? You are a coward and a charlatan, a coward because you and every one on here knows you wouldn't dare say in public what you write on here cowering behind anonymity, a charlatan because you seek to criticise a man who has forgotten more about loyalty, integrity, and yes, football than you will ever know. You are a nothing, a fucking zero!

I say NOTHING online I wouldn't say to anyone's face off it

Anyone on here who knows me will confirm that

What is cowardly about the op? The truth hurts people like you because you are the true coward as you are not honest with yourself - what I posted is absolute fact and all I've got is abuse, people missing the point and people making excuses for his decision - not one bit of honesty between you's

Coward indeed

He had media contracts he had to fulfil and wouldn't have the time to be full-time Rangers Assistant Manager then. So what? Eck did OK without him. Fuck having an ex sheep captain as your boss hey. Ginger tae!!!!! Going on about the 82 cup final and their 83 Euro run. Did I mention he was ginger?

It wasn't assistant manager it was to come in and do a bit of work with the strikers at Murray Park mate

he was held to contracts.they could have taken him to the cleaners if he walked.

Next time I'm on the laptop I'm defo hunting for that article he wrote to put this nonsense to bed

Although there will still be millions of excuses lined up for him

If he was under a contractual obligation to the TV Companies at the time then I do not consider it a betrayal that he didn't join us.

If he'd made alternative agreements prior to becoming aware of our offer then I understand why he couldn't go back on them.

That's the way I see it - OP is entitled to see it differently (tu)

Next time I'm on the laptop I'm defo hunting for that article he wrote to put this nonsense to bed

Although there will still be millions of excuses lined up for him

like everyone else on here, the man is a true blue, and allways will be.that cant be questioned.im looking to future, no the past.

Question Of Sport awaits Ally's return in June 2015 and TB will guide us in the top league, whatever it's called.

well if you want McCoist out thats your opinion but if you believe TB teams play

good football then have second look as they play a shitty brand of football.

Should report him for bring boardroom material onto the main board and derailing threads

I of course refer to other threads where you make an admirable defence of the current board yet rip into our greatest ever goalscorer from that article. That's unbelievable IMHO

I of course refer to other threads where you make an admirable defence of the current board yet rip into our greatest ever goalscorer from that article. That's unbelievable IMHO

First off I appreciate you saying admirable on one hand but can you tell me how I'm ripping into our manager? Show me one post that's out of order

All I've said is that he made a bad call by knocking us back to continue with media duties

That's my oerogative and I'm more than entitled to that opinion

Give me an example of what I've said insulting in this thread - anything ....