McCoist knocking back Rangers for his TV commitments

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Read the quote.....

"But a heartbroken McCoist was forced to turn him down because his contractual obligations as a pundit for ITV meant he wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on the job."

Welcome to Radio Clyde caller, what's your point?

Read the quote.....

"But a heartbroken McCoist was forced to turn him down because his contractual obligations as a pundit for ITV meant he wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on the job."

Welcome to Radio Clyde caller, what's your point?

That's not a quote that's a bit from the author

And for the fourth time there was a bit in the paper to go with the stories that McCoist wrote himself that said it was a decision he made because he enjoyed his media commitments - right from the horses mouth

Some of you's might think McCoist can do no right in my eyes but the pathetic defence of him on this issue by some of you's are worse

Even when he's done wrong he's somehow made out the victim - heartbroken Ally etc

Absolute bull shit

It's like he's got 50 thousand maws all mollycuddling him

Been called an outright liar on here before regarding this. Was looking for an old Daily Record hotline comment in the archives and I came across this ...

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3a+For+the+record%2c+Eck...I%27m+not+joining+Gers.-a0138837538

Just saying. Good Rangers man etc ;)

"Contractual obligations" - might not have been able to get out of it ;)

That's not a quote that's a bit from the author

And for the fourth time there was a bit in the paper to go with the stories that McCoist wrote himself that said it was a decision he made because he enjoyed his media commitments - right from the horses mouth

Some of you's might think McCoist can do no right in my eyes but the pathetic defence of him on this issue by some of you's are worse

Even when he's done wrong he's somehow made out the victim - heartbroken Ally etc

Absolute bull shit

It's like he's got 50 thousand maws all mollycuddling him

I won't mollycoddle him at all. I have my views on how well he's done over the past few seasons, which for the record, I think he's done a decent job. Not set the heather on fire and made more than a few fuck ups, but he needs a level playing field, the same as every other Rangers manager was afforded before him.

What I WILL NOT DO, is publicly slate the Rangers manager on an open Internet forum just because I think he's made some mistakes.

I won't mollycoddle him at all. I have my views on how well he's done over the past few seasons, which for the record, I think he's done a decent job. Not set the heather on fire and made more than a few fuck ups, but he needs a level playing field, the same as every other Rangers manager was afforded before him.

What I WILL NOT DO, is publicly slate the Rangers manager on an open Internet forum just because I think he's made some mistakes.

Fair dos fair dos (tu)

It's well known on here that I'm not a huge fan of our current 'manager', his lack of coaching ability is shocking and his conduct as a 'Rangers man' is even worse imho.

As an example....

RSEA recently donated £4,000 to open up a sensory room for dementia sufferers at Erskine Hospital. It will be known as 'The Harold Davis Sensory Room' in memory of Alex Johnstone. Alex Johnstone was a lifelong Rangers fan and served in the Black Watch along with Harold Davis.

Our 'manager' stood Alex up not once, not twice BUT on three seperate occasions!!!!

Aye, everybody pal, great guy etc....has time to leap to the Lurgan Racist Bhigots defence in the mhedia, raises money for sectarian charity etc.....plays a young french CD in holding midfield role and/or RB.... what a guy!!!

Please go now Ally, I loved you as a player BUT you honestly believe you need to spunk more cash to win the 1st division???

He is undoutedly holding thhe club/team back now and must leave.

Dickish post.

The last sentence is ironic as the rest of the post before it sums up exactly what I meant above by "deflection" people like you won't even acknowledge it was a poor call from a big Rangers man

That's more worrying that anything I've posted in this thread

This entire thread worries me.

355 goals, 27 of them against ra Sellick, 9 league championships, 9 league cups and one scottish cup.

But you can fuck off Ally were backing the Easdales.

That has to be the poorest OP in a long, long time.

Who mentioned the Easdales? :lol:

355 goals, 27 of them against ra Sellick, 9 league championships, 9 league cups and one scottish cup.

But you can fuck off Ally were backing the Easdales.

That has to be the poorest OP in a long, long time.

:lol:

What's that got to do with anything?

TWB .Don't you get tired of telling everyone what a super dooper Ally fan you are ??

And by baiting everyone on every negative Ally thread .?

Tell me ,is there ever a thread that appears that you don't think needs your words of wisdom ????

Doesn't sound to me he turned us down he was under contract at itv?

Might make a point of going hunting for the article he wrote himself at the time explaining it and should put that myth to bed mate

The real point is that Ally McCoist is Rangers through and through, supporter, player, manager, ambassador. When the time comes for him to leave Rangers he will have a statue erected beside John Greig. His legacy will be integrity, courage and loyalty. He represents all that is good about our club. I personally find it abhorrent that someone like you, whose only noticeable contribution to Rangers has been to drag our name through the gutter by yobbish behaviour , threatening an innocent old man in a train to Sheffield, then boasting about it on a Rangers forum, someone who has apparently never kicked a ball, managed a team or had any experience at all in professional football, has the gall to criticise him. His crime, as far as I can work out, in your eyes is that his team despite winning the league last year and being undefeated this year, doesn't play in a 'style' that you appreciate or approve of. How dare you? You are a coward and a charlatan, a coward because you and every one on here knows you wouldn't dare say in public what you write on here cowering behind anonymity, a charlatan because you seek to criticise a man who has forgotten more about loyalty, integrity, and yes, football than you will ever know. You are a nothing, a fucking zero!