McCoist knocking back Rangers for his TV commitments

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt going to get involved but....

the word legend is NOT subjective when it comes to Ally. He is one and there is NO disputing that FACT.

That's your opinion

There's people I know that don't think he's a legend because of the times he's knocked us back including this / that's their opinion

I will admit I see where they are coming from but as a player he's a legend in my eyes

Quote:

But a heartbroken McCoist was forced to turn him down because his contractual obligations as a pundit for ITV meant he wouldn't be able to concentrate fully on the job.

Bullshit thread of yet another lets bash ally.

So your a Slave to a job? You can't walk out or seek other employment? Managers quit all the time

Your starting to sound like Lucy too, worrying times man :sherlock:

I often feel I'm the only sane person on the planet especially reading stuff on here

Maybe me and Lucy have something in common I'll get her details off admin

That's your opinion

There's people I know that don't think he's a legend because of the times he's knocked us back including this / that's their opinion

I will admit I see where they are coming from but as a player he's a legend in my eyes

well the people you know are wrong :P

I understand to a degree why you would want to prove that you weren't a "liar" to whoever it was you were arguing with but surely you can see why many, even those of us who really don't rate ally as a manager, would see this as a bit of an unnessecary dig? Even if you didn't intend it to be.

So your a Slave to a job? You can't walk out or seek other employment? Managers quit all the time

How's about the integrity of seeing out your contractual obligations? Maybe he felt he wasn't ready or had done enough preparation or training for coaching? TV maybe was offering him the best possible living for him at that time so who are we to question his choices at that time?

Peoples hatred of mccoist is an embarrassment.

I understand to a degree why you would want to prove that you weren't a "liar" to whoever it was you were arguing with but surely you can see why many, even those of us who really don't rate ally as a manager, would see this as a bit of an unnessecary dig? Even if you didn't intend it to be.

Yes I can see 100% why they think that - I predicted it myself the minute I posted it but I feel 100% validated

But my main problem here is the way they keep disregarding everything I say and miss that very same point you've just made

But it's nothing new on here. Deflection and missing the point is what people on here sometimes do best

How's about the integrity of seeing out your contractual obligations? Maybe he felt he wasn't ready or had done enough preparation or training for coaching? TV maybe was offering him the best possible living for him at that time so who are we to question his choices at that time?

Peoples hatred of mccoist is an embarrassment.

The last sentence is ironic as the rest of the post before it sums up exactly what I meant above by "deflection" people like you won't even acknowledge it was a poor call from a big Rangers man

That's more worrying that anything I've posted in this thread

I often feel I'm the only sane person on the planet especially reading stuff on here

Maybe me and Lucy have something in common I'll get her details off admin

Make sure you tell someone where your going before you meet her, many have travelled to her den of darkness but few ever return :ohmy:

you clearly HATE him.

Lol

I am an honest guy - too honest at times

Believe me if I hated him in that way I'd just say it

I hate his managerial skills and the pish he spouts in the press

I'll admit that all day long - happily

You know who I really hate?

Neil Lennon - not a worthwhile atom in his body - especially his balls. If you ever want to look pure evil in the eye look at Lennons sack. It's scary he's able to procreate.

We can agree there (tu)

You know who I really hate?

Neil Lennon - not a worthwhile atom in his body - especially his balls. If you ever want to look pure evil in the eye look at Lennons sack. It's scary he's able to procreate.

I'd really rather not. (Boak)

Been called an outright liar on here before regarding this. Was looking for an old Daily Record hotline comment in the archives and I came across this ...

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/Football%3a+For+the+record%2c+Eck...I%27m+not+joining+Gers.-a0138837538

Just saying. Good Rangers man etc ;)

Ach well there is still the 'that bastard' comment about him to get rid off - sweep sweep