Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

Dho!

Of course or I'd be calling for him to be sacked!

Ok ill re-word it, of course you have faith in Ally that much is clear but what is it that continues the belief what have you seen that makes you're belief stay strong and NOT blind statistics, results do not always tell a full story.

They don't have to win every game.

You're attitude is just typical of that of the British football fan. There's this bizarre idea that changing your style to a more possession based game, where you have the ball longer and keep it on the deck, leads to more defeats. It's something I'll never understand.

Or he is happy his manager has not lost in over 20 games (can only play the teams in front of you) unlike some fans that want to see just youth playing then moan about them playing and blame it all on McCoist. Why change the way we play if we win the games, but one draw against a very shit team, its like the whole world collpased.

Or he is happy his manager has not lost in over 20 games (can only play the teams in front of you) unlike some fans that want to see just youth playing then moan about them playing and blame it all on McCoist. Why change the way we play if we win the games, but one draw against a very shit team, its like the whole world collpased.

If you think the issues being discussed on here tonight stem from last night and last night alone, you're deluded.

We are utterly awful to watch. We go through the motions every week and Ibrox is like a morgue. There's no spark to our play, no invention and if you think that beating Scottish League One teams with a £7m wage budget is anything like an achievement, then you're part of the problem.

If you think the issues being discussed on here tonight stem from last night and last night alone, you're deluded.

We are utterly awful to watch. We go through the motions every week and Ibrox is like a morgue. There's no spark to our play, no invention and if you think that beating Scottish League One teams with a £7m wage budget is anything like an achievement, then you're part of the problem.

I am part of the problem because I actually support my team? Good 1, I don't care how Rangers play just like I don't care how Scotland play, I just want them to win because in this generation of football, it doesnt matter how you win, aslong as you win the game. Winning brings trophies, are we playing shit? Yes we are, on the other hand can we win the most trophies this year in Scotland? Yes we can.

I am part of the problem because I actually support my team? Good 1, I don't care how Rangers play just like I don't care how Scotland play, I just want them to win because in this generation of football, it doesnt matter how you win, aslong as you win the game. Winning brings trophies, are we playing shit? Yes we are, on the other hand can we win the most trophies this year in Scotland? Yes we can.

As I say so many times a day, just utterly typical of the British football fan.

'I don't care how we play', 'I just want to win' blah blah blah. You have to say, imagine Spain and Germany had that attitude 15 years ago. They'd be stuck in the same malaise as all the British countries with no possible chance of winning anything.

I'll tell you the facts - this mentality will see celt*c walk 10IAR. Ally's mismanagement, throwing mountains of cash at a problem the size of a molehill, the lack of player development, will cost us dearly in the long run. Without a rich benefactor to throw money at us, it'll take years to build a squad capable of winning the league. They've been stock piling money like no-one's business, selling star names for decent cash simply because they can. As soon as we're back, if we even begin to look like we're a threat, they'll be able to spend a couple of million to widen the gap again.

Read DBBTB's post if you want a full rundown of the facts. We could - quite easily - have put more effort into developing four or five real prospects at the club instead of spending money on the likes of Smith, Cribari, Simonsen, Sandaza and Peralta.

But still, hey, as long as we beat Airdrie on Wednesday with another depressing, turgid performance.

Thats life in the third tier....and why we need to get back to the top asap.The wage bill is only that high because we are The Rangers,they wouid not come to us for normal third tier wages

Thats life in the third tier....and why we need to get back to the top asap.The wage bill is only that high because we are The Rangers,they wouid not come to us for normal third tier wages

.......so we show some initiative and go out there and find better value for money.

If there's not a better CB than Cribari, a better CM than Peralta, a better LB than Smith etc for less wages, I'd be utterly gobsmacked.

Failure to win the Scottish Cup would be the final straw for me. He'd have to go

Our defence can't, and won't, deal with what Dundee United are capable of throwing at us. To be honest I don't think the cup is a realistic aim but the performances in general haven't been up to scratch since Ally took charge bar a few exceptions.

He's under-performed consistently and reminds me more of John Greig than Walter Smith.

PLG was brought in to bring through the youth,play European football,how long did he last ?......Rangers have to win every game,but from the luxury of a 23 points lead with 8 games to go, I suppose we can dream of Barcelona style football and a fantasy manager

PLG came into Rangers when the only objective every season was to finish above celtic and to qualify for Europe. The ability to do either of those things has been taken away from us for three years and the league is won before a ball is even kicked.

This was the ideal and probably the only opportunity to lay any sort of ground work in terms implementing some of the better things that PLG wanted to do without the same level of pressure and expectations that we can expect in the SPL.

Maybe it's a pipe dream but I genuinely tink a well thought out long term vision for the club would have been accepted and understood by the fans if they seen signs of it paying off on the park and it was presented/implemented with the backing/support of somebody who they trust.

That opportunity is all but gone now, but I truly think we had a great chance to change the way the club does things for the better.

I still support Ally but that was pathetic yesterday.

I blame the senior players.

For a player as talented as Nicky Law he has too many subdued games. He barely broke into a sweat yesterday. No, I'll rephrase that. He didn't try. He didn't give a toss.

Jig was shite for the goal and showed no leadership at all. Indeed, he should have received a red card for the assault on the lad who went off injured early in the game.

John Daly is a big lump of shite and was a complete passenger. His goals don't compensate for his lack of ability.

Ian Black was one of our better players but his snidey fouls and sanguine body language reeks of unfounded arrogance.

Bilel Moshni was diabolical. Too casual, careless and incompetent.

Lee Wallace was average.

Shiels is gutless.

Templeton too inconsistent

I thought Foster was our best performer which says it all.

Our defence can't, and won't, deal with what Dundee United are capable of throwing at us. To be honest I don't think the cup is a realistic aim but the performances in general haven't been up to scratch since Ally took charge bar a few exceptions.

He's under-performed consistently and reminds me more of John Greig than Walter Smith.

If we play the way we did yesterday and Dundee United play they did, I could honestly see them taking 3 or 4 off of us. Cant say I'm looking forward to the semi-final (obviously after the Rovers replay)

Ok ill re-word it, of course you have faith in Ally that much is clear but what is it that continues the belief what have you seen that makes you're belief stay strong and NOT blind statistics, results do not always tell a full story.

So you want me to not quote his winning ways but justify my support of him? Ok I think he has great satorial qualities, good body language and waves his arms about in the correct manner.

I still support Ally but that was pathetic yesterday.

I blame the senior players.

For a player as talented as Nicky Law he has too many subdued games. He barely broke into a sweat yesterday. No, I'll rephrase that. He didn't try. He didn't give a toss.

Jig was shite for the goal and showed no leadership at all. Indeed, he should have received a red card for the assault on the lad who went off injured early in the game.

John Daly is a big lump of shite and was a complete passenger. His goals don't compensate for his lack of ability.

Ian Black was one of our better players but his snidey fouls and sanguine body language reeks of unfounded arrogance.

Bilel Moshni was diabolical. Too casual, careless and incompetent.

Lee Wallace was average.

Shiels is gutless.

Templeton too inconsistent

I thought Foster was our best performer which says it all.

Are you saying it's just coincidence that all these players performed better for their previous clubs than they have for us ?

Throw in a few others like McKay , Bedoya , Celik.

So utterly frustrated with the play today, I have not renewed this season down to the Management at Rangers and this starts at Ally and backroom staff and includes the boardroom

I wont be back till both change.

The players have lost their confidence and even when the opposition couldn't move due to cramp we could not even pass the ball around them and the subs and formation that cost us the goal was a joke. a stroke of madness to put on a defender and get us a goal. I would sack him for that sub alone

Ally hand in your notice pal

Mate. This season is first I haven't renewed in over 15 years because of his pish football. I lost all respect for his long time ago.

Ally please go Now not later

So you want me to not quote his winning ways but justify my support of him? Ok I think he has great satorial qualities, good body language and waves his arms about in the correct manner.

No I'm saying don't just rattle of stats, do you see a general improvement in football, do you think he has an eye for a player, do you think he helps the development of players that kind if thing, I think you know what I mean tbh.

No I'm saying don't just rattle of stats, do you see a general improvement in football, do you think he has an eye for a player, do you think he helps the development of players that kind if thing, I think you know what I mean tbh.

His anwser is yes to the lot btw mate

If it was a foreign manager, or someone with no connection to Rangers who was in charge, would you have the same opinion?

What was your opinion on PLG?

Tbf the writing was on the wall for le guen when we found out his brother was a priest :D