Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

I wasn't comparing us to city.

I was simply staying city had a shocker today.

They did but they were playing a championship team on a great run, with the 3rd biggest budget in that division and probably had an eye on barca! We on the other hand were playing Albion rovers! So much has been made of defending our latest performances by saying its because the league is done and we'd raise it in the cup. Well what happened today?

Tried sticking up for Ally for so long but I'm honestly fucking sick of this now. I don't even want to watch us play anymore because it's absolute shite. We're struggling against these teams week in and out to get a draw or win.

I respect Ally as a player and Rangers fan and always will but seriously I want a new manager. He's not cut out for it. Graham Wallace needs to sort this out before we go into the championship. Aye we've pretty much won the league by 20+ points or whatever the fuck it is but we won't be playing against part timers next season. What chance have we got against them if we can't beat these teams in league one/two without struggling?

This today just sums up the managerial nous that we have had for the past 3 years. Turgid, devoid of flair, hit and hope. If we can be held at our own place to a draw against a team made up of tradesmen, Asda shop workers and a taxman, it shows the depths we have sunk to. Sorry Ally, time to go gracefully.

Said it in the match thread....but gonna say it again here anyway.

Need a complete new start, don't care if we end up in the Championship for 2+ seasons.

New manager, new board, new players.

Get the club on a decent financial footing, get a scouting network started (even just having one for the lower leagues in Scotland/England would be a start)

Sign and blood our own youngsters, and find a manager who can get 110% out of his players, just like the Albion Rovers boss did today.

He is now becoming a parasite and that is something I thought I would never say.

McCoist, McDowall, Durrant - what a fucking waste of three quarters of a million.

If he does not resign the day the title is secured, I will lose the last shreds of respect I have for him.

The bank of goodwill he has been living on is empty - he has gone from being a solution to being a problem.

If you have any affection for this club or any self-respect, please call it a day while you have a little dignity left.

So utterly frustrated with the play today, I have not renewed this season down to the Management at Rangers and this starts at Ally and backroom staff and includes the boardroom

I wont be back till both change.

The players have lost their confidence and even when the opposition couldn't move due to cramp we could not even pass the ball around them and the subs and formation that cost us the goal was a joke. a stroke of madness to put on a defender and get us a goal. I would sack him for that sub alone

Ally hand in your notice pal

Absolute joke from top to bottom. I watched the Jock Wallace thread earlier where we'd beaten the Mhanks and he was raging at the guy, then you watch McCoist trying to still be all pally "big Lee", "the Rovers boys' etc etc. He should have left no one in any doubt that was an awful performance and not befitting of a Rangers team. Taxi for McCoist!

No chance of him resigning as he's somehow convinced himself he's doing a good job, and no chance of a sacking as the clueless oaf that is our chairman stated at the beginning of his tenure that we have top quality management and playing staff! :lol:

Even though he scored, taking off Daly for Faure and putting Mohsni up front is a sacking offence on its own imo.

A change that works is a sacking offence now is it?

I am one of the biggest critics of the SofS and their plan to withhold season ticket money but I'm going to lose a degree of credibility in that argument as I can't continue to purchase my season ticket whilst ally remains in charge! No doubt the usual excuses will be rolled out but today was just the latest embarrassing performance and we don't seem able or willing to change! Disgusted!

If we all stopped buying season tickets when we didn't get what we wanted we'd have problems.

His cup record is very poor:

2011-2012 - Knocked out of the Champions League at the first attempt by Malmo, having lost 1-0 at home

2011-2012 - Knocked out of the Europa League at the first attempt by Maribor

2011-2012 - 3-2 League Cup defeat to Falkirk team one division below us at the time.

2011-2012 - 2-0 Scottish Cup defeat at home by Dundee United

2012-2013 - Knocked out of the Challenge cup o penalties after a 2-2 draw at home to Queen of the South

2012-2013 - 3-0 home defeat to Inverness Caledonian Thistle in the League Cup

2012-2013 - 3-0 away defeat to Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup

2013-2014 - 2-1 away defeat t Forfar Athletic in the League Cup

2013-2014 - 1-1 home draw with Albion Rovers in the Scottish Cup

I am one of the biggest critics of the SofS and their plan to withhold season ticket money but I'm going to lose a degree of credibility in that argument as I can't continue to purchase my season ticket whilst ally remains in charge! No doubt the usual excuses will be rolled out but today was just the latest embarrassing performance and we don't seem able or willing to change! Disgusted!

He is single handedly driving people away in their droves