Ally Has To Resign

JamieG54

If he dont resign or get the bullet its time for get ally out banners at ibrox as sitting by doing nothing amd accepting the fact we play the worst football in Scotland by a long way is our fault also. Only reason we are pissing the league is the calibre of player we ave at that level nothing to do with the manager as he is the worst in the clubs history yet will ave the best win ratio cant make that up. We are a joke of a club these days.

He should win the league, win the Ramsden, do as well as he can in the Scottish Cup and leave the club with his head held high at the end of the season that he has guided us through some difficult times. A new manager for the Championship where the level is greater that can prepare us for the top flight.

No point in pushing him out right now.

It was a change that worked. We did not play a long ball game today. We played the ball wide to cross it, pretty ineffectually in the first half. In the second half we it was similar, but we were more patient in getting into better positions to do it and the standard of cross improved (a bit). The fact is the change worked to some extent - Moshni scored. If it had not happened we may well be out.

That apart, it wasn't good enough. Due to inept crossing, some powderpuff finishing and a moment of woeful defending. I thought Black was the one big success. He did well.

Fair enough evaluation of the game (althoufh i do thing it was more punt up to Daly more than anything else) and the change got us the goal we needed but we shouldn't have been chasing a replay at any stage of that game giving the opponents we were playing. The manager can't take all the stick but he is the one who pulls the strings and they just aren't getting pulled for me.

Your still an uber fan though (tu):D

Who is going to come in while we have all this uncertainty off the field? In saying that if we get the boardroom shite sorted and investment comes in Ally should not get the money.

Derek Mcinnes anyone?

Come on ffs, off the field stuff has kept McCoist in a job for nearly three years. Enough is enough.

Go and take a flying fuck to yourself OP.

Stick to your Playstation or x-box and try and get through a six man midfield.

Hahahahahaha

A six man midfield made up of car mechanics, a student and a postman and a few brickies.

They brickies are solid to get past.

Ba boom tish

I forecast we will get through this round on the replay at a canter. However, if the scumdee hivs beat us on home turf, I think it will be a much greater disappointment than todays result and put the two together, most will want Ally to walk PDQ.

And another however, I have a sneaky feeling we will pull out all the stops, get right in their faces and take them at Ibrox!!

fuck sake, some of the fans on here are a disgrace to the rangers name. is it mccoists fault their keeper is playing out of his skin? is it mccoists fault that our players cant hit the target? no i dont think so. fucking grow up or fuck off.

What the fuck are you on about?

We never broke them down once today.

Every shot we had was either past the post or straight at their goalie.

His team,his players,his tactics.

The buck stops with the manager im afraid.

Im beginning to wonder if any of the people defending our manager actually go to watch Rangers.

Cunts that won't even go to the game saying sack the manager? Unreal. The players let us down, nobody else. 33 shots, 10 on target and only one goal. Abismal finishing from the players. How the fuck is that Ally's fault. Armchair fans who can't be bothered turning up to the most important game of our season.... they are to blame for the lack of atmosphere.

Fair enough evaluation of the game (althoufh i do thing it was more punt up to Daly more than anything else) and the change got us the goal we needed but we shouldn't have been chasing a replay at any stage of that game giving the opponents we were playing. The manager can't take all the stick but he is the one who pulls the strings and they just aren't getting pulled for me.

Your still an uber fan though (tu):D

**relaxes shoulders and sighs** I still need to hear it sometimes, thanks.

He should win the league, win the Ramsden, do as well as he can in the Scottish Cup and leave the club with his head held high at the end of the season that he has guided us through some difficult times. A new manager for the Championship where the level is greater that can prepare us for the top flight.

No point in pushing him out right now.

He would be leaving us in a shit state with a team full of overpaid imposters. All the youth out on loan hardly with his head held high!!

FFS he has made millions from us so spare me the sentimental stuff he's nowhere near good enough and is damaging us long term. A fucking ridiculous appointment nothing more than pure nepotism.

I forecast we will get through this round on the replay at a canter. However, if the scumdee hivs beat us on home turf, I think it will be a much greater disappointment than todays result and put the two together, most will want Ally to walk PDQ.

And another however, I have a sneaky feeling we will pull out all the stops, get right in their faces and take them at Ibrox!!

Based on what? Todays outstanding showing of determination and fight for a victory at home?

Utd, if we get through, will beat us. I see nothing to suggest otherwise.

fuck sake, some of the fans on here are a disgrace to the rangers name. is it mccoists fault their keeper is playing out of his skin? is it mccoists fault that our players cant hit the target? no i dont think so. fucking grow up or fuck off.

What the fuck are you on about?

We never broke them down once today.

Every shot we had was either past the post or straight at their goalie.

His team,his players,his tactics.

The buck stops with the manager im afraid.

Im beginning to wonder if any of the people defending our manager actually go to watch Rangers.

Cunts that won't even go to the game saying sack the manager? Unreal. The players let us down, nobody else. 33 shots, 10 on target and only one goal. Abismal finishing from the players. How the fuck is that Ally's fault. Armchair fans who can't be bothered turning up to the most important game of our season.... they are to blame for the lack of atmosphere.

And who signed they players you speak of?

Could it be that playing one up front against part timers was maybe, just maybe a bad choice?