mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone seriously think that Ally got stuck in to the players after yesterday's result looking at that picture.

Not surprised nothing was done about the tweetwankers last year and who can blame them when that's the example shown by the Manager.

He should have known that this would have got out, also the example to the players don't worry about the worst result in our history just have a party.

Mccoist needs to go on and off the park not nearly good enough.

a supporter of ally even after yesterday

How can you defend the party after one of the worst defeats in our history? You must be on the wind up.

Do you not understand players should NOT be rewarded for poor performances let alone going out of a competition we should have won.

How can you defend the party after one of the worst defeats in our history? You must be on the wind up.

Do you not understand players should NOT be rewarded for poor performances let alone going out of a competition we should have won.

i am not defending the party mate i just said im a bit let down that it actually is true after all. i still think ally can take us back to the top as a manager but that behaviour after yesterdays game was a bit out of order

This is just indefensible. Are the management and players naive enough to think that this is acceptable after yet another gutless and soul destroying performance. They just don't live in the real world. This has just rubbed salt into already raw wounds.

The players and staff are entitled to a life outside of work just like you or me.

Especially after a bad day at the office.

This is actually work related, not outside of work - technically.

Can you imagine what Jock Wallace would have done after yesterday ?

Without a word of a lie, if I was in charge, I'd have took every player and put them in the stand at the end and made them watch every minute of Raith Rovers celebrating. Then they would have been made to make their own way home to Glasgow, and would have been in for a double training session first thing this morning. They would then be forced to watch every fucking minute of the game in total silence at Murray Park.

If they still produce the same shite on Saturday like they done yesterday, then they'd be out the fucken door.

Oh Ffs - really?? - are they supposed to go home and wallow? Bad day - fuck it let's gets pissed - who's never done that!

( and is the pic real? )

Why don't you just fuck off ya shit stirring fucken bellend.

McCoist is a joke. The set up is like a 5s team or something, the boys turn up but no-one cares how they play because it's just a laugh and then they all go out afterwards. The man needs to go but unfortunately, I don't think he will.

Without a word of a lie, if I was in charge, I'd have took every player and put them in the stand at the end and made them watch every minute of Raith Rovers celebrating. Then they would have been made to make their own way home to Glasgow, and would have been in for a double training session first thing this morning. They would then be forced to watch every fucking minute of the game in total silence at Murray Park.

If they still produce the same shite on Saturday like they done yesterday, then they'd be out the fucken door.

I like your style

I would have had a few teacups chucked about the changing room first

The players don't care because they know the management don't care enough either. I think Ally knows that as long as he treats the players as his pals he will be ok.

Before an away game to Berwick last season, the team stayed at a hotel near Edinburgh, they all watched as the coaching staff sat and got the pints in the night before, all except Ally, who didn't travel on the coach with them to the hotel but showed up late on in the night.