mccoist and players out partying last night after cup humiliation

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh Ffs - really?? - are they supposed to go home and wallow? Bad day - fuck it let's gets pissed - who's never done that!

( and is the pic real? )

Bad day? if it was one bad day maybe, but every game we get worse.

That performance yesterday was shameful,humiliating a disgrace to the shirt and one of the worst displays I've watched in many years, we weren't beaten by a top team, Raith were rank rotten and we were almost as bad.

Aye right lets party anyway

The only thing that links the present Rangers with pre Craig Whyte era is ourselves (The Fans), Ibrox and MP. The standards implemented by Mr Struth and carried on as `The Rangers Way` are being eroded by the day.

We need someone who can re-instil this into our club and Mr Karoke man is obviously not the guy.

A manager of Rangers siging a FUC**NG KAROKE AFTER A DEFEAT BY RAITH!!!!!!

I do not have the words. My grandfather is spinning in his grave............

Without a word of a lie, if I was in charge, I'd have took every player and put them in the stand at the end and made them watch every minute of Raith Rovers celebrating. Then they would have been made to make their own way home to Glasgow, and would have been in for a double training session first thing this morning. They would then be forced to watch every fucking minute of the game in total silence at Murray Park.

If they still produce the same shite on Saturday like they done yesterday, then they'd be out the fucken door.

I agree with this, 110%.

I also agree that the tradition and standards once set by the likes of Mr Struth and even to an extent, Mr Smith, are being destroyed by the existing set-up, from boardroom-to-playing staff.

I miss the likes of Walter Smith and Davie Weir. I'm becoming bored of watching of this shite, hearing about karaoke nights after Cup final defeats and reading fucks like Andy Little and Ross Perry posting "TH4NKS FOR MY HAIRCUT @HARRYTHEHAIRDRESSER" on Twitter.

We need a change. I'm embarrassed by who is representing our club these days.

And folk think that the board are taking the piss out of of Rangers? :lol:

He doesn't do walking away tho.

1. How much has Ally taken out of Rangers?

2. How much has Ally cost Rangers?

Couldn't have a club withoot him as well, yet the man who led the consortium to buy us is a bastard

it might not have been her, anyone could have fraped her if she was at a house party, she coulda been having a bitchfit at David for all we know, tell me, what would she gain from posting them if they were legitimate?

On the otherhand Temps is a Tim

Sellick fans in my work were texting each other a perfect photo if this today.

I think it's a complete wind up.

The fact about McCoist is this - he came out after the game saying that mohsni, black, law and daly had put a shift in.

That suggests he was happy with their performance. Regardless of results or karaoke or salary, believing that a performance like that was anywhere near acceptable is why he must stand down.

You agree with them having a party then?

I have no real issue in them getting pissed and letting off steam - done it myself after a shitty day. I assume after a shity day you have never got pissed and let your hair down a wee bit? So are you under 18, never had a bad day where you got pissed later or a hypocrite?

I have no real issue in them getting pissed and letting off steam - done it myself after a shitty day. I assume after a shity day you have never got pissed and let your hair down a wee bit? So are you under 18, never had a bad day where you got pissed later or a hypocrite?

Win/lose or draw I wouldn't be getting pissed 5 days before our biggest fucking game of the season, the fact it was a loss and the display was below rank rotten (have you watched the game yet ?) makes it even more disgusting.

The fact that you try and defend the indefensible when it comes to Ally just underlines that your nothing but a troll.

Does your salary rely on paying customers being entertained every week?

Is your salary 25 times the average wage?

Is your job one that requires peak fitness?

The players don't care because they know the management don't care enough either. I think Ally knows that as long as he treats the players as his pals he will be ok.

Before an away game to Berwick last season, the team stayed at a hotel near Edinburgh, they all watched as the coaching staff sat and got the pints in the night before, all except Ally, who didn't travel on the coach with them to the hotel but showed up late on in the night.

If true, utterly priceless.

It has to be said, you only start to get to the truth when things start to get really bad, but if we are all honest did really think Ally and his cohort would really be any better than we are now realising? Some guys on here probably know a 101 different (true) stories about these guys demeaning our club. I think we are now at the tipping point and the hard decisions need to be made.

Ally should never have been the manager of our great club. For all his flag waving 2 years ago, he presided over one of the worst points turnarounds in our history. His "Leadership" - oh, the fucking irony - saved him from getting the boot. Charles Green had the measure of him, I suppose because it takes a chancer to know one.

Ally. Go, taking your hangers on with you.

Mr Wallace, gives us back our club, with all that entails.

We Are The People. Let these bastards know it and clear them out of our club.

I read a quote today from a 'source' who was there saying it is a tradition to go back to ibrox for a meal and a drink, win or lose. Yes, that might if been the case when we could actually play half dencent football, or getting beat of half decent teams, not fucking Raith Rovers. I could maybe understand it if we had played the off the park, missed countless chances and it was just bad luck that we lost. But we were so poor it was sickening to watch, that's the worst part.