Dundee United on Saturday ...

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know what you mean I even suggested that yesterday was a rouse to let scumdee think we were pish but that was probs just the Jaeger Bombs.

Moshni will need a boot up the arse his distribution is shocking, get Smith on the dole and if we don't play injured players then we might just pull it off as will be bigger crowd and the lads of scumdee may just brick it. Oh and put Jig up front instead of that guy impersinating those freekick practise things they use.

I don't think this will be a popular post but even in the aftermath of yesterday's latest disgrace that should have seen the management sacked on the spot, I still felt it would have no baring on Saturdays cup game

We all know in one off cup games anything can happen. Maybe I'm being a blind optimist which is out of character for me, but I'm also an honest guy and just says what I feel and I have a gut feeling we can win - don't ask me why

Does anyone else feel the same? One things for sure the game can't come quick enough for me to attempt to put yesterday to bed and raise the morale again

Unsure if anyone feels the same, probably not

I totally agree. I said at the beginning I had a bad feeling about the Ramsden final but I've always thought we would win this game. I don't know why. Hopefully we're both right!

I'm optimistic about it. We are closer to them than Arbroath are to us (never though I would feel the need to say that, i'm even doubting if i'm right lol) so anything can happen in a one off game and lets face it, that shower of shit from yesterday owe us the performance of their lives.

No Surrender!

I've been looking forward to this game ever since the draw, it looks highly unlikely we'll win but I'll never fear playing those bastards or any other team. All I'm asking for is for the players who play to go out and give it their all and at least look bothered about it. I'd like to see a positive line up to with no Hutton or Smith in the team.

Judging by how afraid of Raith Ally was I can honestly see him bringing out Walters Champions League 541 for this game.

With little or no pace in our attacking play, I dont see us registering many attempts at goal let alone win the game sadly.

But lets raise the roof, and hope to spook the shit out of their youngsters at least.

It was murder sitting through that yesterday. I am certain if we don't win on Saturday, the management will be moved on.

It's sad to say, but the fear of losing their lucrative posts, maybe the thing that motivates them to produce a win.