Jon Daly rumour

Dennis

Ally in November 2013

“Jon was brought in to score goals. He scored goals when he was in the top flight and he’s continuing to do so here.

“He will be around a long time if he continues to score goals. He’s scoring goals at a really great rate at the moment.

“I kicked my last ball for Kilmarnock when I was 39.

“Jon will be only 32 if things go to plan and we return to the top flight on schedule.

“And I can’t say whether he will still be going at 40 but the boys nowadays look after themselves so much better."

Can't say Ally doesn't know his football :lol:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is alledgedly ready to retire at the end of the season due to having 2 fucked knees.

Was told this last night, thought id cheer yous up :D

What a load of bollocks....can't believe others are entertaining your post

(tu)

maybe we have become a people and a support who have had enough of shit performances, shit attitudes from a bunch of fraudsters In rangers jerseys on the park, and on the bench, who couldnt even summon up the bollocks and bravery to give us our chance to fill that fuckin craphole of a ground for the final, to give us a chance to really piss the tarriers off by filling the shite smelling air above their dump, with the sweet fragarance of the sash, build my gallows and follow follow.

and most of all, belt out we love you Rangers when they kick off.heaping even more love on a team who really dont deserve our adulation very much.

I wanted to write a massive topic about my experiences pre saturday.

I cant believe they let us down, I am fuckin gutted, and heartbroken.

the fuckin cowards couldnt even summon up a wee glance to the stands and roll their fuckin sleeves up to kick fuck out of a piss taki wee bastard conducting a a back heeled scissors cross while 11500 arabs were singing your no rangers anymore, having welcomed us with a chorus of zombie, zombie , zombie after they scored.

Non of them were even thinking , or caring about the people who have suffered more than any other bastard within rangers, and who have done absolutely fuck all to deserve any of this.

I for one have had enough of being called unbelievable, the best, fantastic by cowards making statements they think we need or want to hear.i dont want to hear another fuckin word about us from any of them, apart from sorry we let you down cos we didnt respect your support enough.

thats the fuckin whole truth.

they deprived us our chance to really stick our armoury of vickies and middle digits up at the rest of scottish football and the sfa, and sport scotland who have decide to show my dead grannies flats up as part of the tarriers multi million pound opening ceremony, in another scandal where ibrox has got next to fuck all, despite being the finest stadium in the country.

Just when is the injustice ever going to end?

It better no be with another token , pc friendly , ROI born dud tarrier striker next season.

Thats where I am just now.like it or hate me for it.

A wholesale gutting in the attitude of coaching, playing, and bollocks is required at our club.

they only have just over 4 months to do so, or the posts in this thread will be fuck all compared to what could come next season.

No Surrender

Rab

maybe we have become a people and a support who have had enough of shit performances, shit attitudes from a bunch of fraudsters In rangers jerseys on the park, and on the bench, who couldnt even summon up the bollocks and bravery to give us our chance to fill that fuckin craphole of a ground for the final, to give us a chance to really piss the tarriers off by filling the shite smelling air above their dump, with the sweet fragarance of the sash, build my gallows and follow follow.

and most of all, belt out we love you Rangers when they kick off.heaping even more love on a team who really dont deserve our adulation very much.

the fuckin cowards couldnt even summon up a wee glance to the stands and roll their fuckin sleeves up to kick fuck out of a piss taki wee bastard conducting a a back heeled scissors cross while 11500 arabs were singing your no rangers anymore, having welcomed us with a chorus of zombie, zombie , zombie after they scored.

Non of them were even thinking , or caring about the people who have suffered more than any other bastard within rangers, and who have done absolutely fuck all to deserve any of this.

I for one have had enough of being called unbelievable, the best, fantastic by cowards making statements they think we need or want to hear.i dont want to hear another fuckin word about us from any of them, apart from sorry we let you down cos we didnt respect your support enough.

they deprived us our chance to really stick our armoury of vickies and middle digits up at the rest of scottish football and the sfa, and sport scotland who have decide to show my dead grannies flats up as part of the tarriers multi million pound opening ceremony, in another scandal where ibrox has got next to fuck all, despite being the finest stadium in the country.

It better no be with another token , pc friendly , ROI born dud tarrier striker next season.

A wholesale gutting in the attitude of coaching, playing, and bollocks is required at our club.

they only have just over 4 months to do so, or the posts in this thread will be fuck all compared to what could come next season.

No Surrender

Rab

(tu)

Well said Rab

He has barely missed a game in the last 3 seasons. That's not bad for someone with a "history" of dodgy knees.

Facts are irrelevant if it gives some a chance to criticise.....well just about anything ;)

The player

The coaching staff

The medical staff

The club

The finance director

Laxey

BPH

Margarita

No Surrender

Rab

No surrender back to ye.

Anyone who reads my posts would say i am to old styled Rangers but i will support our team and management whilst they represent us. :thumbup:

Gives his all every single game for us,strong in the air and holds the ball up,it's hardly his fault if the nearest midfielder is 40 yards away.

Hope this isn't true

Its not the midfields fault either these poor fecks have to defend before they get into a starting posision where they could assist Big Jon the ball has been punted over their heads. Usain Bolt would have trouble trying to get up in support.

We knew he had dodgie knees and needed taken care of, what do we do ? Play him on rock hard plastic pitches. Hope its not true as he is a good big honest player and scores a few goals.