Sandy Easdale statement

It's a bit rich that fans who are blackmailing the board are going in to rage mode and claiming the board are blackmailing them.

Like who? I'm raging BUT HAVE RENEWED because I'm scared shitless that we'll go under. Truth is though the club is being run by clowns and I can't even begin to describe my resentment of previous incarnations.

You can question the board all you like but if the club is forced into admin 2 because of funds being withheld the only people to blame will be those fans

You are just wrong with this .Like many others I don't trust any of them including having any faith in our Manager.So why should we give our hard earned without a little bit more info ?

My gut feeling is this was planned from the onset. The mystery behind the identity of certain shareholders i.e (margarita and blue pitch etc) is to protect themselves from any blame when the proverbial hits the fan. I assume them and certain shareholders will be the main creditors when the assets are divided up upon liquidation. I cannot believe we are going through this crap again!

Well they do say 'support the team not the regime'.

And the team have been supported and always will be, the season ticket numbers for the past two seasons show that, but people want to see how the business is being run for handing over money. I think that's fair enough.

My gut feeling is this was planned from the onset. The mystery behind the identity of certain shareholders i.e (margarita and blue pitch etc) is to protect themselves from any blame when the proverbial hits the fan. I assume them and certain shareholders will be the main creditors when the assets are divided up upon liquidation. I cannot believe we are going through this crap again!

:lol: very good.....keep trying!

You are just wrong with this .Like many others I don't trust any of them including having any faith in our Manager.So why should we give our hard earned without a little bit more info ?

I haven't even handed in my own renewal form yet even so waiting for the info is fine, but I doubt the review will turn water into wine overnight. People in the end will need to make a decision.

I have a lot of sympathy if people just aren't enjoying the football but at the same time I just don't think the club can afford to have too many fans walking away right now.

I'm sure when we have the review more ST's will be sold, many fans aren't part of any group but are quite rightly waiting to see what the boards ideas are for the future.

I just don't understand those who prefer backing a bunch of self seeking ego mysters rather than backing the club.

It's not impossible that they're Rangers fans that also have had involvement in their local team.

Its not impossible that they went to a hospitality event and they support another team.

I took my mate to a hospitality event a few years back and he didnt even like football. Was a rugby fan from NZ.

We are a disaster from top to bottom right now. The board are not bringing in the commercial money that we need to compete. The football on display is utterly horrendous. Fans are arguing with each other. Awaiting a review which will probably tell us very little. Blackmail now from the Easdales.... It is depressing. The whole thing is so depressing. No wonder season tickets are down.

A decent level of commercial monies is NOT gonna roll in until we are in the top league! Starving the Club of our only decent income is not exactly gonna help, do you agree?

No wonder loyal fans are turning away from football when you have some of our own fans prepared to kill our club, if they do not get their own way.

Totally wrong. Those who will have killed this club are those who have used it as a cash cow and wildly thrown money away, not supporters who have finally refused to slavishly pay over money without some assurances.

And I repeat, IVE RENEWED .